Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Patriot[ARES] went to WOW

This is a discussion on Patriot[ARES] went to WOW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the programs out there are noob tho thats why u get banned there detection is sooo similiar to runescape altho ...
Page: 2

the programs out there are noob tho thats why u get banned there detection is sooo similiar to runescape altho they obviously can do alot more cuz ur running the actual client n not just loading it it also works against in some situations.

I just asked my m8 bout corrupt and he said its just a matter of how populated or old a world is the older less populated theres alot more u can get away with the new more populated u have to real good connection with customer support .

games like wow thrive on the community that lvl and gold too many old ppl working 9-5 playing that game that have paypal

he also mention there is a tool out much like a trainer that is working and updated but he's never used it just seen it and heard of it .

Wows no different then any other game its just big if u work at it urself u can abuse it if u work with others too many leaks .

Also he says he's making anywhere from 500-1500 gold a day per pc he runs[/b]
    are you seriously relating Runescape to WoW? Wow, you're a fucking idiot.

Banned

You dont need to be on vent or TS to have teamplay. In fact playing without vent and yet still acting as a unit speaks more of their "teamplay".

As much as I hated patriot at times, there were some really nice people in this clan and I will be sorry that some of them have gone to WoW. Think now of PK team as the new and improved PaTRiot.[/b]

that explain why read2die and hostile clan both like to party with them, but bitch about their cheating/duping on forums and how much you guys hate cheating turks!

you guys seem to like to party with f3ylong too. hey wait a min, isnt f3ylong longyan's brother (or so i heard)?

And where do you see me on forums bitching about cheating turks Kennie? As for f3ylong all i know about him is that he was orc, if he went human now I havn't partied with him.

Hey wait a minute get your facts straight? Oh wait no, you like to accuse "omg hostile/ ready2die babashoper/dupe/macro"

I play this game for fun and if the odd time I happen to party with a former member of Patriot big deal.

even if theres wow corruption, everyone can see each and every item u wear, and ur lvl well its no secret just click on the guy. Then it comes down to gold, well gold is pretty useless in the game, u can't buy any good items because u have to be in the instance and kill the boss to loot and keep the item, or pvp daily for items. Even then if u have the items, its not like KO where items like +9 and +10 are so ultimately rare, they are considered duped in most cases, then u go onto unique accessories past +3 and u've gotta be nuts to even try +4 which is 3x +3 accessories = 81 accessories, and of course its considered dupe in those cases with good reason. Then u got massive babashopping which in WoW is nonexistant cept if u want to buy a full character, which can in turn cause you to be easily scammed, cuz the support in WOW is superbly efficient. Even trading ur items to a random guy u can easily get it back from the support team, if they find out it was a good reason.

Banned

well i have 2 things and 2 things to say only, then im not gonna argue with you anymore. those 2 things are.....

1. if skittlesdahustler didnt babashop, then where did he get his char? :P thats only 1 member, theres more.

2. have fun partying with hercules and his clan.

this is pretty funny, they are going to be in for a shock when they see that none of the GM's are turkish.

are you seriously relating Runescape to WoW? Wow, you're a fucking idiot.[/b]
    i refered to there detection which i initially meant how there customer support works and how there gms work ingame and outta game i do beileve there detection is also the same i've never even installed wow other then a private server i jus know wat my freinds do who used to do same type shit in runescape

and bTw alot ppl actually do relate rs to wow theres alot of videos and rs and wow fanatics have "debates" or "flame wars" over it all of the time when u consider the user base in wow is like a 10 - 1 ratio obviously wow is better game but u can't run wow off ur cell phone ;X

are you seriously relating Runescape to WoW? Wow, you're a fucking idiot.[/b]
    If You've played both games u can tell they are pretty similar, prolly the game that relates most to WoW is Runescape, some people describe WoW as a Runescape with better graphics, as Private mentioned Runescape and WoW have pretty similar if not the same detection features since both games are based on similar programming languages, Java/Lua; lets not forget that Runescape is a browser-based MMORPG meanwhile WoW has almost 7k MB of course that graphic-wise WoW is better but thats about it, also in difference of WoW Runescape is basicly updated every week with new quests etc doesnt takes months to bring new stuff to the game. So as an Administrator of the forum u should not write the first thing that comes to ur mind and respect others a little.

If You've played both games u can tell they are pretty similar, prolly the game that relates most to WoW is Runescape, some people describe WoW as a Runescape with better graphics, as Private mentioned Runescape and WoW have pretty similar if not the same detection features since both games are based on similar programming languages, Java/Lua; lets not forget that Runescape is a browser-based MMORPG meanwhile WoW has almost 7k MB of course that graphic-wise WoW is better but thats about it, also in difference of WoW Runescape is basicly updated every week with new quests etc doesnt takes months to bring new stuff to the game. So as an Administrator of the forum u should not write the first thing that comes to ur mind and respect others a little.[/b]
    didn't expect u to back me but its just common sense really and we used to have fun watching ppl die at herbs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12