Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

PaTRiot and proPaTRiot got disbaned :/

This is a discussion on PaTRiot and proPaTRiot got disbaned :/ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; S. T. F. U. edit: like their homepage Oo.. they even have own email stuff already :P @clan-patriot.tr[/b] Huh, another ...
Page: 4

S. T. F. U.

edit: like their homepage Oo.. they even have own email stuff already :P @clan-patriot.tr[/b]
    Huh, another cunt from Diez.

tolgahan

Huh, another cunt from Diez.[/b]
    muahhaha
    btw i dont think it is a hate as u think.nvm. He is hagi . All turks Love him.

muahhaha
    btw i dont think it is a hate as u think.nvm. He is hagi . All turks Love him.[/b]
    What an irony , to love someone and same time you trash him. Huh that sounds completely idiotic. But hey since 40 year people from your country cheat in games why trashing a symbol like Hagi would suprise me?

What an irony , to love someone and same time you trash him. Huh that sounds completely idiotic. But hey since 40 year people from your country cheat in games why trashing a symbol like Hagi would suprise me?[/b]
    you're bullshitting because he played in a turkish club instead of one of the romania's :P

Banned

You guys are dickheads. The only reason patriot wanted to disband was cuz that prick longyan started talking trash about Jade even though she didnt do anything wrong saying shit like "
    She sleeps with everyone for her power"

I hope your hit by a fucking dump truck going to work tommorow you worthless pile of shit.

REST IN PEACE PATRIOT!

You guys are dickheads. The only reason patriot wanted to disband was cuz that prick longyan started talking trash about Jade even though she didnt do anything wrong saying shit like "

I hope your hit by a fucking dump truck going to work tommorow you worthless pile of shit.

REST IN PEACE PATRIOT![/b]
    Die tapion with your cheaters.

Banned

Im not in patriot r-tard.

And im glad hercules made PK team

Banned

tapion6921 Posted Today, 07:38 AM

Fuck you longyan, I hope your hit by a fucking dump truck going to work tommorow you worthless pile of shit.

REST IN PEACE PATRIOT![/b]
    aww did yall know tapoin is half turkish?
    longyan is the shit my nigga
    oh..fuck jade that bitch is a whore
    fuck paTRiot
    you ball sucking turkish fagget.
    tapion is a scammer ftw

Banned

lolumad?

And im chinese, Fuck off

Banned

yes i know your chinese you fucking chink turk

lll eMo lll

lolumad?

And im chinese, Fuck off[/b]
    tapion is about as turkish as the George W Bush.

look, it all comes down to this simple fact

"Jynxcie" is the god! thier is only one good pk'er ever on this game, and that was "Jynxcie"

if you was not privaledged to know him or play with him, then you are a nothing, you dont even deserve to play the game.

ELEVENTY ONE ONE SIX PEW PEW PLAY WOW COZ KO SUCKS BALLBAGS ELEVENTY ONE THREE FOUR! YOUR MUMS A HO SHARD YOU FAT CUNT!

Patriot FTW

EDIT :

OMFG THAT WEBSITE

It pwns symbiosis clan site for sure

Lemon

They just reformed...

The server will never be rid of the infestation of the children of the turkish nation, the dirty offspring of jade real. I do love alot of turks but the cyber cafe kids and their under educated elders really piss me off. The majority are in patriot and cause the steriotypes that the rest of the turkish nation have to live under.

I love turks...in general.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234