Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

patvh 1720

This is a discussion on patvh 1720 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; WoW... just WoW nothing being fixed more bugs / disabled HAHAHAHAHAHA[/b] LOL +1 to that.. K2 sux a.q :S...
Page: 2

WoW... just WoW

nothing being fixed

more bugs / disabled

HAHAHAHAHAHA[/b]
    LOL +1 to that.. K2 sux a.q :S

Arthurios

muahaha 2 parties and few drains for atilla. I still remember the times with fp +7 and cleavers +8 at dcz killing acers solo.

yea they changed things with eslant bosses. i just solo'd tk and talos dont need the whole party to do it lol gj k2

alot of mobs are dissapearing last night in booro party we walked to the balog spawn they were there.. then i walked back and they were gone.. seems to me like bosses / mobs are vanishing[/b]
    walked over to booro. only 3booros and no balrog lmfao. 3booros spawning over and over. when the mage used aoe, he died instantly. said on his information bar. he was hit by 2 booros same time. cant see buy still there. =/
    K2: "MAGES BE AWARE DO NOT AOE, we are too busy counting money to fix bugs, Have Fun Gettign Hunted"

Attilla is like an Ultima now.

Normal attack do no dmg. Mages do no dmg, Attack power dosnt count.
    Drain do dmg.

Additional dmg from skill do dmg. Like warior skills : xxx % and 200* additional. <- u will do 200 dmg and 350 at 80 lvl.
    Same for bp.
    For rogues its bloody beast : 100 % and 1300 additional < -- u will hit for 1300. Cut 300 .. and so on

love k2

( but attila is weak so u can take it down esly with few ppl ) <-- as long they can see it

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

havent seen any arrow shower hackz yet... javana was a beast when i killed it today tho

kishtan

Attilla is like an Ultima now.

Normal attack do no dmg. Mages do no dmg, Attack power dosnt count.
    Drain do dmg.

Additional dmg from skill do dmg. Like warior skills : xxx % and 200* additional. <- u will do 200 dmg and 350 at 80 lvl.
    Same for bp.
    For rogues its bloody beast : 100 % and 1300 additional < -- u will hit for 1300. Cut 300 .. and so on

love k2

( but attila is weak so u can take it down esly with few ppl ) <-- as long they can see it [/b]
    Was in a party of 5 last night. Two members could see atilla. It took me (lvl 74 sin), one lvl 82 warrior, and one lvl 81 priest forever to kill him. Thankfully his AP hasnt changed so there isnt any change in how hard he hits. Like Mortal said, outside of drain, bloody beast was best and hit for 1300. All other skills attacks were 100-300. The one mage in our party couldnt see him so I asked him to nova right on top of us to see if he could hit it, but no damage was recorded.

havent seen any arrow shower hackz yet...[/b]
    Saw a human BP that was wall hacking last night so I dont think the patch fixed any cheats or bug abuses problems.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Was in a party of 5 last night. Two members could see atilla. It took me (lvl 74 sin), one lvl 82 warrior, and one lvl 81 priest forever to kill him. Thankfully his AP hasnt changed so there isnt any change in how hard he hits. Like Mortal said, outside of drain, bloody beast was best and hit for 1300. All other skills attacks were 100-300. The one mage in our party couldnt see him so I asked him to nova right on top of us to see if he could hit it, but no damage was recorded.[/b]
    jesus. wtf is k2 doin h34r:

Saw a human BP that was wall hacking last night so I dont think the patch fixed any cheats or bug abuses problems. [/b]
    damn

DeHealer

Karus spy&#39;s gone, and Update geographic region is bugged.
    I fucking hate ko

Karus spy&#39;s gone, and Update geographic region is bugged.
    I fucking hate ko[/b]

So i wonder... why do you play?

only set dmg dms bosses. gay as crap. mages do no dmg lol

kishtan

only set dmg dms bosses. gay as crap. mages do no dmg lol[/b]
    With my rogue, the ony attacks that could hit atilla for damage were those that disregard defense. The damage was fixed regardless of my AP or weapon used. Damage was as follows:

jab = 100
    shock = 200
    cut = 300
    bloody beast = 1300
    drain = 5%
    vamp = 10%

alot of mobs are dissapearing last night in booro party we walked to the balog spawn they were there.. then i walked back and they were gone.. seems to me like bosses / mobs are vanishing[/b]
    +1 last time in the booro spot only have 3 booros and they give the same exp as TC does

funny how K2 "cant" fix tbl edit,koxp
    look many of their customers are ppl who using heavenfire therfore they wont fix it but they can do it
    there exist even premium bypass but ppl who gain money from their hacks wont implement it cuz they know K2 will take action then (and only then)
    ammount of ppl who quit because of koxp,tbl edits etc are not higher than ammount of koxpers
    my 17 years old friend made a program what block tbl edits,macro tools on his private server however he is gifted but still he have 17 years old so dont belive that K2 cannot fix some things...

funny how K2 "cant" fix tbl edit,koxp
    look many of their customers are ppl who using heavenfire therfore they wont fix it but they can do it
    there exist even premium bypass but ppl who gain money from their hacks wont implement it cuz they know K2 will take action then (and only then)
    ammount of ppl who quit because of koxp,tbl edits etc are not higher than ammount of koxpers
    my 17 years old friend made a program what block tbl edits,macro tools on his private server however he is gifted but still he have 17 years old so dont belive that K2 cannot fix some things...[/b]
    I know that 17 year old, he has 0 social skills and the closest that transexual has gotten to sex was watching gummy bears fight. Oh and he has no life. And thinks his a girl.

I can imagine how much we envy the gifted.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast