Payed, no premium, support > Premium added to wrong acc

This is a discussion on Payed, no premium, support > Premium added to wrong acc within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I thought I might share with you guys. Some opinions would be nice. A few days ago I payed for ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

I thought I might share with you guys. Some opinions would be nice.
    A few days ago I payed for premium with paybycash. Payed it with moneybookers, cash instantly withdrawn from my bank...but no premium. Sometimes it takes a while so I waited and waited..No premium, no email.
    I decided to contact paybycash:

Customer (***) 09/10/2008 05:27 AM
    Hi!
    Recently I did a moneybookers payment to pay for Bronze premium on Knight-Online with paybycash. However, I payed, and never recieved any confirmation mail from paybycash. And never recieved premium service on Knight-Online.
    Please look into this.
    Thanks in advance

---------------

Response (Gail) 09/10/2008 11:03 AM
    Hello,

Your most recent order was placed on August 2, 2008, and it was processed on August 3, 2008. Is there another order that you have placed? If there is please provide the order number so that we may research your payment.

Thank you for your patience.
    Gail

Customer Service Lead
    PayByCash.com

---------------

Customer (***) 09/10/2008 11:14 AM
    Hi!
    Yes there is another order I have placed.
    The only numbers I have are from the history page on moneybookers.
    I do not have any other numbers because I never recieved an email from paybycash about my last order.
    The numbers are: ******* and ID *******.

-----------------

Response (Gail) 09/10/2008 12:13 PM
    Hello,

Thank you for that information, but I cannot use those numbers in our database. What account name did you pay for? Example: ***.

Please advise.

Thank you.
    Gail

Customer Service Lead
    PayByCash.com

------------------

Customer (***) 09/10/2008 04:31 PM
    The account name I payed for is *******.

--------------------

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry! I'm very sorry, but there was a technical issue with crediting this payment to your K2 account. Please place a new order for the same package that your current order is for. Once this has been done, please send us the new order number for this order. We will try to communicate your payment using this new order. You do NOT need to send a new payment. We just need for you to please place a new order. If you require any additional assistance or information, please feel free to contact us at any time.

Thanks,

Kim

Customer Service Representative
    PayByCash.com

-----------------

Customer (***) 09/11/2008 07:14 AM
    I made a new order. The number is: ***-****-****.

------------------

Response (Kim F.) 09/11/2008 02:30 PM
    Hello,

Thank you for contacting us! We have tried to apply your payment to your new order and have received the same error. We have contacted K2 directly to inquire on why they keep rejecting these payments. We are currently waiting to hear back from them. We do sincerely apologize for the delay in the processing of this payment and appreciate your patience. If you require any additional assistance or information, please feel free to contact us at any time.

Thanks,
    Kim

Customer Service Representative
    PayByCash.com

--------------------

After all this I recieved this email from gamersfirst:

Recurring Charge has been applied to [dinamo63]!

Game: Knight Online World.

Purchase: BRONZE.

Invoice number: *******.

Payment Method: Credit Card.

Please visit http://www.gamersfirst.com to view your balance.

---

Fixed, you would say... However, dinamo63 is NOT my account. I do have an account with dinamo**. But a whole different number. Are they just plain stupid to add my premium to the wrong account? It's quiet impossible to do that right?
    Also, can someone explain to me what recurring charge means exactly?

Thanks for listening :wub:

Hey cutie Senior Member

lol

reoccruing charge is that every month your account is autiomatically bought premium witht he previous payment type you used

Priest_gabber

i had the same problem i didnt got my premmy stil dont have it after 3 weeks :S well idc anymore i quitted lastweek.

oli

It's just K2... U can't do anything against him.

Recurring billing means your account will automatically be recharged next month for premium until you log into myko and change it. Pray they somehow didnt attach your click n buy with the account they gave prem too. If you dispute it later your account gets banned ive heard.

Recurring billing means your account will automatically be recharged next month for premium until you log into myko and change it. Pray they somehow didnt attach your click n buy with the account they gave prem too. If you dispute it later your account gets banned ive heard.