Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Payment fraud Account banned

This is a discussion on Payment fraud Account banned within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; more ppl get banned coz c&b fucked up than koxpers...[/b] well, duh. koxp'rs give k2 money, c&b doesn't. Money = ...
Page: 2

more ppl get banned coz c&b fucked up than koxpers...[/b]

well, duh. koxp'rs give k2 money, c&b doesn't. Money = play all you want, however you want.

Zan_

Last time I tried to call c&b they were speaking dutch so good luck [/b]
    Itīs not dutch, itīs deutch(german) and that is only the automessage in the beginning.
    If you wait a couple of seconds then some1 from C&B will answer and just ask them "do you speak english?"

Now your journey has begun

And yes, they do speak english

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Ive got the same problem. Whit a amount of 88.95$, And whit C&B, But thats 3 month ago, Kinda slow of k2 to notice it now ?.

I think C&B is fucked up.. Thats what i think, Since all the transactions has gone trough,[/b]
    That's because C&B treat you like real grown ups - they bill you at the end of the month. If you don't pay that time they try the next month. The next month you get the equivalent of the "pink bill" for a final demand. If you don't pay that, they inform K2, who ban you for payment fraud.

KlouD

no , i just bought a bronce pre i had money in my bank and 2h later BANNED! in same day so..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12