Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Payment Method

This is a discussion on Payment Method within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Can you use a Debit Card to purchase Premium and KC?It's an original Debit Card,therefore it does not have the ...
Page: 1

Can you use a Debit Card to purchase Premium and KC?It's an original Debit Card,therefore it does not have the MasterCard + Visa Logo on the back of it..So basically all it has is Money xD..Just wondering,can you use it?

ILoveYouToo

I can't think of any reason why you shouldn't be able too, as long as you have all of the information required.

B1tesizeThriLL

Yes, you can. I turned 18 recently, and opened a bank account, so I got a Checkings account... which uses a debit card. So the answer is YES!, use it at your will.

How about if your not 18?

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

How about if your not 18?[/b]
    visa/american gift card

how would they know what age you are. all you need is the cc number, expiration date, and 3 digit code on the back

also, if u type it all in once and press submit, and it gives u an error, dont do it twice, u prob gotta submit a ticket to get ur prem. also take all the coins off ur account or they'll get deleted

how would they know what age you are. all you need is the cc number, expiration date, and 3 digit code on the back

also, if u type it all in once and press submit, and it gives u an error, dont do it twice, u prob gotta submit a ticket to get ur prem. also take all the coins off ur account or they'll get deleted[/b]
    the digits?normal debit card dont have it

HotAsIce

I have been using a debit card with a mastercard logo on it for 2 years for KO, seems to work fine, and the ones that are visa or mastercard will have the code on the back by where you're supposed to sign it.

ILoveYouToo

the digits?normal debit card dont have it[/b]
    it should....

Well..I have debit card with Digits on the front..Can that do anything?Also if you guys use Debit-Card to pay for Prem + KC,please post the site of your payment method or how you do it..Since I haven't done this before :X

Banned

Even if you use it and buy premium you wont get premium... You will just lose money and thats all... like 8 of my clannies including me have sent a lot of tickets and we still haven't receive premium

JimXrOx

well.. it doesnt works for me.. my visa used to be working for KO in the past months.. recently i tried to put prem for a friend.. it didnt worked.(and no it didnt charged me)

Infat

I think that the card that you are referring to is an ATM card and can only be used at ATM's and at stores like WalMart where they they take debit cards using a 4 digit pin number. As far as I know, you can only use check / debit cards that have a Visa or MasterCard Logo. Its very unusual to see people with just a debit card with no visa logo, but they are still around mostly for people who have a savings account or people who dont want to be able to spend their money so easily

taking_back_sunday

i know the card your taking about..... and i dont think you can use it....
    the only way i coudl think of you being able to use it, is go to the bank give them your debit card and ask for a void cheque, then you have all the information from your card and you could possibly use it, i know you can use debit cards to set up paypal accounts if you try that and it works let me know

xanarchistx

If your bank account is yours, but as a minor under 18 your parents name is on the card, you should recieve a debit card. Debit Cards from TFC can be used at any age

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast