Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ProKssers noobs or just a few idiots ?

This is a discussion on ProKssers noobs or just a few idiots ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well i have no idea where to post this so srry if its in the wrong section Where shall i ...
Page: 1

Demika

Default ProKssers noobs or just a few idiots ?

well i have no idea where to post this so srry if its in the wrong section

Where shall i start ? Well for the first fact Tidoggg does not care about his clan reputation at all, he doesnt even has the balls to say anything if 1 of his clannies fvked up, now if he is gonna read this he probably gonna say he was a-f-k but i know for a fact that he wasnt when i tried to contact him my last ed.

Person called ShortCut or whatever (epic noob is a fact not an opinion) he is called was in my ed, so when we arrived at deva humans also came at the same moment. We managed to get it 2:0 for us and than the humans stayed up and didnt wonna come anymore. So, Shortcut provoked evrybody to attack deva so he could get out, but when deva was almost death the humans came again we broke off and managed to make the humans dissapear again. Than evry1 decided we shouldn't kill deva anymore because it was way too risky because there were stilll 8 humans around. So, shortcut started crying etc etc. and all a sudden he said he was gonna get himself killed just to lose, so he succseeded and got his own ass killed, 2:1. we escaped told the mage to keep tping shortcut bla bla bla, than humans started to try to kill deva so we had to go down again to fight em off, mage or priest made a mistake (doesnt matter who...) and the humans managed to get a kill but also we managed to get one, 3:2. On the final minutes shortcut came back from his a-f-k break and came down again and got raped by the humans in the final last 3 minutes. final score 3:3, and than he also logged off and made us lose.

So all together im starting to wonder if this prokssers clan is just a whole clan full of noobs or do they just have a few noobs ? can any1 tell me whats up with this tidoggg freak ? he doesnt care about his clan at all or what ? also a good example is the spadess scamming zawan thing, tidoggg didint care at all.

--
    i know that this topic is written in badass english and u might not understand abit of it but conclusion is: ProKsers: fail clan or noobs?

Clannies = same as leader Be GG or Nuub it all come down on who the lead is

Btw stop crying.

Little archer Senior Member

lol at sig

and id be pissed if one guy did that. its just like feeders in LoL, i suppose u tell others to stop crying when they have one in their team?

Demika

u never heard me saying i was crying rambo, read before u say, i was only angry.

another stupid post blah blah someone should close this

Well that's a pretty poor reason to actually start a topic like that.

However, there are a few things that I would like to state. First off, obviously Tidoggg doesn't care about what you say about his clan members, would they be scammers or straight up ignorants. He's #3 on orc side!!! Evidently he's not going to kick anyone that donated national points. It might also only be because he doesn't understand what you say. The guy can't even speak his own language correctly, so if you expect him to understand more than the basics in another one, don't think that will get you far.
    Second base, there is no limit to the stupidity he will impress you with. Now I know this isn't related to the topic at all, but yeah. The guy thinks that, since he speaks french, he can go and say whatever he wants, talk shit to everybody and never be talked back to. He's immoral, makes NO sense when he speaks and runs his mouth like the dumbest bitch, and so are his clannies. I'm not going to get into examples, but if some PK members read this, they'll know what I am referring to. He's a poor clan leader followed by a bunch of non-educated spineless sheeps that cannot even realize their leader sounds like a 14 years old stoner.
    Besides, I won't be surprised if he answers to this like a pre-teen you often have the chance to see on youtube. Don't get it? You'll see.

But yeah, sorry for your ED.

EDIT: There are 3 members from the clan that I actually respect though.

Banned Senior Member

they are noobs, im sure

Banned Senior Member

lol what a nice post about tidoggg and his clan....... but no point it just a ed and some time you have to deal with stupid people. you are lukey that he was rogue and not a mage lol.

#1 archer broooooooo Senior Member

You play ko and expect your teammates NOT to be dumbasses?

cmon now...

Tidog is French and Canadian.... Give the guy a break lol.. Doesn't he have enough issues?

guys talk good about me talk bad about me the first and important thing talk about me

Tidoggg ProKSseR

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by hellzbellz19
    I won't be surprised if he answers to this like a pre-teen
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidoggg
    guys talk good about me talk bad about me the first and important thing talk about me
    i lold

and no he isnt 12, hes actually 40 or so...

sad
    Last edited by razor; 02-13-2011 at 01:04 PM.

The only thing funnier than this is when they get raped in cz with 3 and 4 priest then they just leave lol.

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    The only thing funnier than this is when they get raped in cz with 3 and 4 priest then they just leave lol.
    Heh .

On topic, meh stop crying lawl sometimes you win sometimes you loose, dont be fooled by the clan grades, some ppl without clans are gg and some ppl within the biggest clans are douchefags, just get over it and play the game or leave it

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    i lold

and no he isnt 12, hes actually 40 or so with kids and all...

tbh i feel sorry for them, it looks like theyll receive quality education!
    Kinda low to mention his family..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast