Payment method with no fee... POKERSTARS !!!

This is a discussion on Payment method with no fee... POKERSTARS !!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just wonder why nobody use Pokerstars real money transfer to sell or buy ingame items with usd... This is ...
Page: 1

Default Payment method with no fee... POKERSTARS !!!

I just wonder why nobody use Pokerstars real money transfer to sell or buy ingame items with usd... This is a quick way to send money, keep track, so you have proof of transfer, and without any fee...

Just wondering, it would be nice ppl consider this option, also you can gamble that money right after u received it xD

pokerstars is banned inthe usa , at least for gambling with real money
    so most people in the usa don't have an account there

there are ways of funding the account if from usa, but it requires some steps which incurs fees

Quote Originally Posted by mrmagic2009 View Post

there are ways of funding the account if from usa, but it requires some steps which incurs fees
    Not from all USA I think, only some states... I see alot americans playing on PS all days.

lol r u sure bout this? cuz ive been on pokerstars for a couple of yrs now and i know lots of people in the us who play

only ban in one u.s state ....washington :P

Banned Senior Member

becomes useless these days...

Banned Senior Member

even in paypal you dont have to pay the fess if you are smart.....

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

Its not banned in us, its just impossible to deposit money into your account. So the op make a great point imo. I just don't think the majority of ko players play poker. Also why poker stars? Full tilt has the most people and in turn the best poker.

Or you can just send payment as gift or payment owned... and pay little to no fees.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    lol r u sure bout this? cuz ive been on pokerstars for a couple of yrs now and i know lots of people in the us who play
    yes its very difficult to fund a poker stars account if in the USA. Most legit banks and credit cards won't allow transactions to go through those sites. Most people try going around by using VISA Gift cards to fund their account and as you know, it costs around $5 to activate a VISA Gift card and has various fees associated with it.

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

yes its very difficult to fund a poker stars account if in the USA. Most legit banks and credit cards won't allow transactions to go through those sites. Most people try going around by using VISA Gift cards to fund their account and as you know, it costs around $5 to activate a VISA Gift card and has various fees associated with it.
    Ya all the big banks don't let you, but I've found Credit Unions work no problem. The new problem though is the site itself that doesn't allow the deposit.