Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Paypal ?

This is a discussion on Paypal ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have never used real money in game items or so, but the prices are so stupid that i have ...
Page: 1

Togashi

I have never used real money in game items or so, but the prices are so stupid that i have no other choice... Need to get rid of some goldbars and items, and would like to ask u all how is that crap actually working. I used paypal before to buy premium and as far as I remember it was some regular account without any special options. How does this actually work oustide US ? I live in Poland, eastern europe, and have no experience in getting money via paypal. When i used it to pay it just charged my credit card and it was all... How does it look when i want to receive money on the account ? I noticed that I can change the currency used on the account from Bucks to Euros, but how does that system work when i want to transfer money from paypal account to my banc account (Poland does not use Euro yet) ? Is it possible to non-euro countries ?If possible- do they charge anything extra, or only for the currency exchange ? I just need some advice, how this works, because i dont personally know any polish guy using paypal for this sort of things (If you are one pls share your experience) and I dont want to scam/get scammed by a non working paypal or so.

Paypal has a system which can convert your money from one USD to Euros (for a fee). To actually recieve the money, you need to add a credit card to your paypal account or a bank account to your paypal account.

Togashi

I have a credit card added to my account. I have noticed that when i try to use the 'transfer money to bank account' thingy it says this function is not available yet or sth like that. But it seems that it is possible that i can get money to my credit card... thx for fast answer.

It means that your country is currently not assosciated with paypal.

Paypal will NOT work for you. Try Western Union.

edit: I double checked, paypal does not operate in Poland. Sorry..

Togashi

U mean i cant withdraw money from paypal account ?
    Can i still use it so other ppl pay me money on my account and i use the account to pay other people ? or is it also impossible ?The strange thing about what you are saying is, that the Paypal homepage is all in Polish for me, so are all the licences and stuff, so why would they translate it if it wasnt supposed to work ? Poland may be limited to some basic functions, but the question is which ones

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

u cannot withdraw it, but u can send it to other ppl's paypal and get them to help u transfer or something :huh:

U mean i cant withdraw money from paypal account ?
    Can i still use it so other ppl pay me money on my account and i use the account to pay other people ? or is it also impossible ?The strange thing about what you are saying is, that the Paypal homepage is all in Polish for me, so are all the licences and stuff, so why would they translate it if it wasnt supposed to work ? Poland may be limited to some basic functions, but the question is which ones [/b]
    Paypal also has a turkish version, but they are "banned" aswell. Try sending money to your friend, see if it works. I do not live in Poland, so i do not know/help you.

Togashi

Well I wouldnt say, we're banned, as I have already used it before to buy premmy a long time ago...Dunno... need to investigate it more... Anyone else share pls experiences ?

Your english is amazingly good for a polish guy, I just wanted to point that out

You could get money on your paypal account that people paypal you for items in game, after that you can transfer it to one of your friends/family? outside of poland, or transfer it to a bank account in another country? I'm not sure.. but you can get money on your paypal account and transfer that money to other people.

That s fistofgood old gg ofc his english is good

HunterMark

matesz001

polish ppl rock and pay pal works in poland well i live in usa im polish i sent money 2 my friend who livs in poland they converted 2 ero and he withdrew the money so i know that feture works dont know others.

Togashi

Huge thanx for all comments. I guess I gotta try transfering some money to some other polish PayPal account and check if it works, but I'm a bit encouraged now to do it. Still a bit scared by MoeMonkey's post though...Hope the money wont just sink :S

bazzeeka

If you can create a paypal account from a polish IP.. someone can send you money and you should be able too send them money back try sending 5cents to a friends email and then send it back too him.

I dont think ull be able to import money from CC or debit card since paypal doesnt support poland . just my imput

Dread

you can withdraw the money because the paypal account is not linked to your bank account ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast