Paypal and chargeback

This is a discussion on Paypal and chargeback within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Did i can be chargebacked if i transfered the money i received in my bank account? I dont want to ...
Page: 1

Gaby159

Did i can be chargebacked if i transfered the money i received in my bank account?

I dont want to make a WU or moneybookers account if i can sell without problem with paypal :P

Thank you

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Did i can be chargebacked if i transfered the money i received in my bank account?

I dont want to make a WU or moneybookers account if i can sell without problem with paypal :P

Thank you[/b]

can be charged back up to 90 days regardless if you have th emoney on your paypal or in your bank. What will happen is your paypal balance will go minus then they will send a request to your bank for the moneies owed. If you refusse to pay then can then take it further depending on the credit agreement of your country.

NaidenZ

can be charged back up to 90 days regardless if you have th emoney on your paypal or in your bank. What will happen is your paypal balance will go minus then they will send a request to your bank for the moneies owed. If you refusse to pay then can then take it further depending on the credit agreement of your country.[/b]
    so after 90 days, the guy who sent the money can't make charge back ?

because as you can see on my signature xD I sold ironset,roc,rol,pe+1,sse+1,setchitin+8,raptor+8 on akara for 1500$ to a turk guy 73 days ago and he didn't charged back yet so after 17 days the money on my paypal will be 100% sure? he wont be able to charge back even if he want ?

side2side125

pff you leave for real :S