Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

paypal question

This is a discussion on paypal question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sorry for wrong section but I need answer really fast.. One guy sent me 750 $ 3 or 4 months ...
Page: 1

NEMANYA

Sorry for wrong section but I need answer really fast..

One guy sent me 750 $ 3 or 4 months ago cant remember now .
    We had last night one fight and now he want to charge back money he sent me..

Can he charge back those 750 $ he sent me after 3-4 months..???

Please answer ..

Phosgene

he can do it anytime if he has the right reason .

NEMANYA

he doesnt have any reason to do it at all..
    He sent me by himself..
    I didnt buy or sell anything 2 him..
    He sent me 750 $ cus I earned em from ko..

Phosgene

he can always claim for unauthorized use but after 3-4 months it doesnt hve a big chance .

he can always claim for unauthorized use but after 3-4 months it doesnt hve a big chance .[/b]
    transfer the money to your bank account

NEMANYA

I cant have paypal account in Serbia..
    Way how I got money is he sent money to one guy in USA to his paypal mail..and friend of that guy in Serbia gave me his own money..

Banned Senior Member

wouldn't matter if you send it to your bank account or not, depends on what type of paypal account you have, they will hunt you down to collect the negative funds

And how do you "earn something" from KO, yet not sell anything to the guy who gave you money

6 months used to be the limit

but just fight the charge back say how can he possibly want refund after 3-4 months he probly wont win it

they don't hunt you down...exactly. They send you an email saying its between you and your bank about negative funds, but thats about all they do.

Banned Senior Member

They phoned me a few times and almost had some collection agency come to my house to get the money from me, so yes they will hunt you down. Another person got a letter in the mail threatening for court action

They phoned me a few times and almost had some collection agency come to my house to get the money from me, so yes they will hunt you down. Another person got a letter in the mail threatening for court action[/b]
    TAKE IT TO COURT is wat i say the person who scammed / charged back would have to be summon'd which wouldn't be possible probly

iunno paypal is fucked up if ur gunna do a trade make them chargeback and cancel the chargeback before you give them the items

TunaFishyMe

mmm when someone tried to chargeback on Gbs i sold, I just told paypal its a virtual item and they said ok...we dont support virtual items, no charge back

NEMANYA

wouldn't matter if you send it to your bank account or not, depends on what type of paypal account you have, they will hunt you down to collect the negative funds

And how do you "earn something" from KO, yet not sell anything to the guy who gave you money[/b]
    me and that guy used to share an account..We decided to sell it after 6 months playing..we decided 50-50 of total money..
    Hes owner of that paypal account..Every buyer sent to his paypal account money and later he sent to me money..Total cash he sent me is 750 $.

Can he charge back ??

Banned Senior Member

mmm when someone tried to chargeback on Gbs i sold, I just told paypal its a virtual item and they said ok...we dont support virtual items, no charge back[/b]
    When someone uses Anautherize use of Credit Card for the reason of charging back, paypal then needs to go with a different set of policies and laws to follow, doesnt matter if it's not a virtual item. I won my case, but then it was forwarded to the Credit Card company which then they pretty much said "Fuck you, we're going to go with our client" and turned down ALL the proof I gave. They claim when you register you agree that the credit card company is the final decision in an argument, yet I looked at every policy they had, and it's nowhere there

Banned

When someone uses Anautherize use of Credit Card for the reason of charging back, paypal then needs to go with a different set of policies and laws to follow, doesnt matter if it's not a virtual item. I won my case, but then it was forwarded to the Credit Card company which then they pretty much said "Fuck you, we're going to go with our client" and turned down ALL the proof I gave. They claim when you register you agree that the credit card company is the final decision in an argument, yet I looked at every policy they had, and it's nowhere there[/b]
    that's what happened to me. I told them they are fuckin retarded if your just gonna get pushed over by a credit card company and "why the hell is the credit card company making the final decisions? Paypal is in charge of this shit." and they couldnt give me a real answer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast