Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

paypal question

This is a discussion on paypal question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I cant call em from Serbia.. Can someone call paypal agency to ask after how many days person cant chargeback ...
Page: 2

NEMANYA

I cant call em from Serbia..
    Can someone call paypal agency to ask after how many days person cant chargeback money??
    sorry guy for bothering ya all..but I am in a deepshit since I'll get second kid by the end of this week or at the begining of next week and that guy want to screw me up now..

he's bluffing.
    3-4 months is questionable time frame. It will be hard to win. Paypal will ask why you waited 3-4 months.

but then again PP is a Scam site, they always go with buyer.

TunaFishyMe

probably cuz angry credit card company = they dont want to support paypal = paypal lose big business

lol that really sucks. Could you take it to court or something and not some bullshit thing that paypal sets up. If they dont have it written in the argreements that credit cards companiues have the final word then its complete bs. Even if they do...that rule is complete bs. You can win the case and then the company can say no so they dont have an angry client. thats pretty stupid.

Aqu

I sold a turk some ętems (i didnt know he was a turk until it was too late).

He charged me back and I lost $180, he charged back 2 months after the trade was made.

Paypal found in his favour and made me pay.

Fuck paypal, fuck them squarely in the arse.

I'm with most everyone else on this. Hes waited too long to do a chargeback. He can still technically do it and your friends paypal account will go negative. But paypal will do an investigation and SHOULD refund the money back to your friends account. 4 months is a very long time... unless he had good reasons like he was in Army, or in Space, or deathly sick and didn't know about his finances. He will most likely lose the chargeback.

BTW Paypal doesnt' support virtual items. I'VE EXPLAINED A MILLION TIMES ON THESE FORUMS HOW TO SELL VIRTUAL ITEMS. IT SHOULD BE A STICKY ;-)

A: If person paying through Paypal/Creditcard you call Paypal/Credit Card company and verify the sender/payment to make sure its not fraud. Then paypal/Credit card company will in turn call their client to confirm it then call you back letting you know its okay.

B: Like you've seen a million times on ebay. Selling a Joke. Simple... sell a joke. Ship it UPS/Fedex and make them sign for the package. Shipping costs extra but you just include the account info along with the joke and everything is a-okay as you'll have a signed slip saying they recieved their package that they paid for. No way to chargeback and if they try you'll have a signed slip saying they recieved their goods and paypal will protect you.

C: WU... of course great for the seller... Iffy for the buyer as WU won't cover Internet Purchases.

TunaFishyMe

well you only send the package if they have already paid you right? So therefore, when the "joke" is being shipped, you will have already given him the items. When it comes, he can say, "i dont want to sign it". Then you are equally screwed. OR am I looking at it incorrectly?

mammlea2

well you only send the package if they have already paid you right? So therefore, when the "joke" is being shipped, you will have already given him the items. When it comes, he can say, "i dont want to sign it". Then you are equally screwed. OR am I looking at it incorrectly?[/b]
    tuna got owned
    IMG:http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/5396/tunafz0.jpg

TunaFishyMe

how?

mammlea2

u died fighting attila

infolock

After 46 days, unauthorized / failure to recieve item - disputes via Paypal are no longer valid.

However, it is entirely up to the individuals credit card company if contacted wether or not a valid claim for a chargeback is deemed appropriate. This meaning, that 2, 3, 7 months could go by, and if the guy contacted his credit card company, dependant upon their policy, etc, it is possible for him to do a chargeback.

Private, you know absolutely nothing. Forcing a buyer to open up a dispute (similar to chargeback), acknowledge reciept of item, and close the dispute via the Resolution Center, does absolutely nothing interms of safeguarding the seller from an "unauthorized" dispute or direct credit card phonecall stating nill reciept of item. First, off, you cannot track Virtual Items/Goods via any sort of online tracking system, which is the ONLY thing Paypal cares about. As stated on various sites, or possibly even Paypal, you could have a televised delivery of the item to the buyers house. However, if you cannot provide legitimate tracking information, and actual proof of reciept through that tracking information, paypal won't even bat an eye at your claims. I've been through these hurdles many times, and Paypal will always side with the BUYER.

Whoever made mention of the Joke + Item, is true in some regard, if you have a paper trail and tracking information + proof of reciept of that joke. Then you are in the clear. However, Ebay no longer supports Virtual Good/Items being sold. K2 Networks has also notified them. Most auctions will be cancelled and any accounts continuousy auctioning them, will be suspended, until written promises to never auction such goods again are faxed into Ebay. So, ultimately, the only alternative to babashopping, is Western Union for the time being. Which is the safest as mentioned to the seller. However, there still exists plenty of risks of scams now towards the buyer. Luckily, this entire trade moderator scheme of things, helps alleviate many concerns these days.

TunaFishyMe

u died fighting attila [/b]
    lol i didnt open the pic cuz im at work...but i never died fighting attilia...i got dced when i started attilia is that the picture? lol

UNL34SH3D

paypal is schecy cus u can always get scammed..they can retreat their money.

They phoned me a few times and almost had some collection agency come to my house to get the money from me, so yes they will hunt you down. Another person got a letter in the mail threatening for court action[/b]
    its only in kanada, usa, uk and germany if i remember right... and hunt down ? :P well havent got any phonecalls nothing from paypal expect lot emails... my account was -600$ and after 6 months they closed it... its like 13-15 months now when that shit happend...

After 46 days, unauthorized / failure to recieve item - disputes via Paypal are no longer valid.

However, it is entirely up to the individuals credit card company if contacted wether or not a valid claim for a chargeback is deemed appropriate. This meaning, that 2, 3, 7 months could go by, and if the guy contacted his credit card company, dependant upon their policy, etc, it is possible for him to do a chargeback.

Private, you know absolutely nothing. Forcing a buyer to open up a dispute (similar to chargeback), acknowledge reciept of item, and close the dispute via the Resolution Center, does absolutely nothing interms of safeguarding the seller from an "unauthorized" dispute or direct credit card phonecall stating nill reciept of item. First, off, you cannot track Virtual Items/Goods via any sort of online tracking system, which is the ONLY thing Paypal cares about. As stated on various sites, or possibly even Paypal, you could have a televised delivery of the item to the buyers house. However, if you cannot provide legitimate tracking information, and actual proof of reciept through that tracking information, paypal won't even bat an eye at your claims. I've been through these hurdles many times, and Paypal will always side with the BUYER.

Whoever made mention of the Joke + Item, is true in some regard, if you have a paper trail and tracking information + proof of reciept of that joke. Then you are in the clear. However, Ebay no longer supports Virtual Good/Items being sold. K2 Networks has also notified them. Most auctions will be cancelled and any accounts continuousy auctioning them, will be suspended, until written promises to never auction such goods again are faxed into Ebay. So, ultimately, the only alternative to babashopping, is Western Union for the time being. Which is the safest as mentioned to the seller. However, there still exists plenty of risks of scams now towards the buyer. Luckily, this entire trade moderator scheme of things, helps alleviate many concerns these days.[/b]
    there are many options for wu and paypal, well newest big name is moneybookers not so popular yet, but i will bet it will be...

NEMANYA

moneybookers agency has good rules...Ionno will they change them but as for now they are good choice for transactions..
    No charge back no any Shit..Fast way to get fast money

So...after 45 days person cant chargeback money on paypal rite?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12