Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Knight Online or Market Online?

This is a discussion on Knight Online or Market Online? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it seems to me that everyone is more interested in merchanting crap in moradon than actually playing... when will everyone ...
Page: 1

Milkshaker

Default Knight Online or Market Online?

it seems to me that everyone is more interested in merchanting crap in moradon than actually playing...

when will everyone start leveling again? i'm bored with all the snow and the stupid turkey santas... enough already!!!

ps... why would you set up a merchant at all if you have 10020203945345gb on 50 accts and there are twenty thousand merchants with the exact same merchandise as yours. JUST PLAY THE GAME !@!!

oh yeah and ... do flame on

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

There are always those who do that. It's in every game.

:seby666:

yeah ur right milkshaker , one actual good thing that the santas bring is every 1 goes to ares 2 or 3 and i can log a1 /2 w/o prem but yeah why merchant if u got 1902830129gbs ? very stupid i think..

lutz is right every game there is merchanting like this

Merchant > money > buy better gear > better gameplay

kk?

in warcraft they have an auction house, you put stuff up for a time period with a buyout etc in the same way you would on ebay... and then you can go play the game while it merchants itself

not like anything that complicated would ever come out of M Games

Proximus

Originally posted by PADDY
    in warcraft they have an auction house, you put stuff up for a time period with a buyout etc in the same way you would on ebay... and then you can go play the game while it merchants itself

Would be awesome tho

not really , ppl would whine "zz they copyed wow fuck mgames , fuck K2" etc

also , ppl can have 2 pc and merchant while doing other stuff...

Proximus

Originally posted by Flippy
    not really , ppl would whine "zz they copyed wow fuck mgames , fuck K2" etc

also , ppl can have 2 pc and merchant while doing other stuff...
    fuck 'ppl'

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Compling Paddy's post and sending them to Blizzard, I am sure the PR department needs someone like you :P

I prefer the KO merchant system to the auction house in WOW ....

In KO you have to search items ... this is more exciting than entering "shard" or "raptor" and wait 827312 answers .Also you can sell an item higher than its normal price when no1 is merchanting it ... In Wow there is always items in AH ....

De_Piere

lol since when that'd be complicated :/ yeah wow ownz i'm so addicted to it that i can't dl ko cuz i'd prefeer to play wow with that time ko sucks

and btw it is not EXCITING to have to spend 2 hours running with ur clan to look for 1 itemand try to find a cheaper one and compare sellers and thentry to hope is not duped, Auction house > it all

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

uo we have houses u can set up little npc vendors to sell ur stuff 24/7(they charge a certain fee per day depending how much money the stuff ur selling is worth and how many items ur selling)
    and some peolpe set up vendor houses dedicated entirely to peoples vendors and charge people a certain amount of money per week to have a vendor there and make their money that way, rather than actually sell thigns on their own(or do both )

susGe

theres plenty of games that have auction houses, so they wouldnt be exactly copying wow. Personally i think it works better on both ends. As a seller you know what your items are worth, and as a buyer you know can search for cheaper prices without doing alot of running around and remembering numbers.

Originally posted by susGe
    theres plenty of games that have auction houses, so they wouldnt be exactly copying wow. *Personally i think it works better on both ends. *As a seller you know what your items are worth, and as a buyer you know can search for cheaper prices without doing alot of running around and remembering numbers.
    and you dont have to crowd the servers with useless accounts just to merchant, or keep connected 24/7/365 like gayhawk and some other morons

if an auction house is ever implemented (2010, 2011 maybe) i'll come back to the game just to see if im the lowest level

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast