Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PayPal Question.

This is a discussion on PayPal Question. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If i have a unverified account, does that mean if i send the money to veriefed account i cant get ...
Page: 1

Default PayPal Question.

If i have a unverified account, does that mean if i send the money to veriefed account i cant get chargebacked? Also what it mean by verefied, i searched and someone said if you have un verefied account you cant be chargebacked.

the_man_slayer

lol its all on the paypal website..

Originally posted by the_man_slayer
    lol its all on the paypal website..
    Link to where it says my question please. ._.

if ur verified just bank ur money

Originally posted by giga
    But then when your chargebacked you go into - and you have paypal on ur ass. :S

._.

M0NSTERED

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-giga
    But then when your chargebacked you go into - and you have paypal on ur ass. :S[/b]
    Paypal cant do shit to you anyways...i'm -1000$+ for over a year now.. heard nothing from them, and i never provided my real adress. I got chargedback...

Originally posted by M0NSTERED+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(M0NSTERED)</div>
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner@
    <!--QuoteBegin-giga

Paypal cant do shit to you anyways...i'm -1000$+ for over a year now.. heard nothing from them, and i never provided my real adress. I got chargedback...[/b]
    Then you are breaking the law and commiting fraud. .__.

M0NSTERED

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    Originally posted by M0NSTERED+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(M0NSTERED)
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-giga

Paypal cant do shit to you anyways...i'm -1000$+ for over a year now.. heard nothing from them, and i never provided my real adress. I got chargedback...[/b]
    Then you are breaking the law and commiting fraud. .__.[/b][/quote]

Oh noes... i live in canada and im minor, and i always use proxys on internet... and he had no reason to chargeback, he's the one that did a fraud anyways.. i gave him all the info of the WoW account and he ran away with the money.. THEY CANT TOUCH ME YO.

Proximus

Originally posted by M0NSTERED+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(M0NSTERED)</div>
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)
    Originally posted by M0NSTERED
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-giga

Paypal cant do shit to you anyways...i'm -1000$+ for over a year now.. heard nothing from them, and i never provided my real adress. I got chargedback...
    Then you are breaking the law and commiting fraud. .__.[/b]
    Oh noes... i live in canada and im minor, and i always use proxys on internet... and he had no reason to chargeback, he's the one that did a fraud anyways.. i gave him all the info of the WoW account and he ran away with the money.. THEY CANT TOUCH ME YO.[/b][/quote]

Proxies dont do shit, If they wanna come and get theyre money they will.

lol...

have you ever considered that they have your bank account details and thus address and everything else they need to hang you from a washing line by your scrotum?

Proximus

Originally posted by PADDY
    lol...

have you ever considered that they have your bank account details and thus address and everything else they need to hang you from a washing line by your scrotum?
    +0.5

M0NSTERED

lol...

No i didnt LOL. But oh well.

lol...

Did you guys miss the part about him being a minor? I dunno the laws in canada, but in the US he can't be touched. In fact, in the US his parent's could sue Paypal.

*To clarify, in the US a minor cannot be commited to any sort of contract involving USD.. For example, a minor cannot buy a car from a lot, and if a lot sell's a minor a car without parent's consent, they can be sued.

Proximus

Originally posted by karysa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(karysa)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    lol...

Did you guys miss the part about him being a minor? I dunno the laws in canada, but in the US he can't be touched. In fact, in the US his parent's could sue Paypal.

*To clarify, in the US a minor cannot be commited to any sort of contract involving USD.. For example, a minor cannot buy a car from a lot, and if a lot sell's a minor a car without parent's consent, they can be sued.[/b]
    Lmao. sue paypal,,, paypal would sue the parents for letting a minor use paypal in the first place <_< ^_^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast