Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Paypal .. or Visa Electron directly in power up store ?

This is a discussion on Paypal .. or Visa Electron directly in power up store ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So the question is can i buy with my bank card with visa electron or do i need paypal ? ...
Page: 1

immortallove

Default Paypal .. or Visa Electron directly in power up store ?

So the question is can i buy with my bank card with visa electron or do i need paypal ?

Thx for all help

// love :wub:

Haxium

i do it w/ visa platinium (those they give for bank account w/ 9 zeros) or w/ my american express.

Lawless

Use paypal.....Always, for any online purchases never pay CC direct if it can be avoided

immortallove

Originally posted by Lawless
    Use paypal.....Always, for any online purchases never pay CC direct if it can be avoided
    Thx let's hope my paypal will work then

morax

You can pay with Visa... BUT visa electron is different. If your over 18 get down to your bank and demand they change your card from one you have to normal visa. This will help in other real life purchases.

As said above though use paypal if you can because at least if something screws up they will help you sort it.

Banned

But remember be atleast 18+ even for paypal.. else you'll get fucked like i got..

You'r account is currently limited..

Grr need to fax my dads info , but too lazy <_< Got there 500$ i cant use yet

Lawless

well outside this situation.....you get keyloggers or whatever using your CC in direct transactions is rather dangerous, Yes electron is a vast improvement over normal CC but still prone to these type of issues, paypal has a good deal of weight to throw around when crap goes wrong let alone FAR less likely.

Originally posted by morax
    You can pay with Visa... BUT visa electron is different. If your over 18 get down to your bank and demand they change your card from one you have to normal visa. This will help in other real life purchases.

As said above though use paypal if you can because at least if something screws up they will help you sort it.
    morax sounds sooo old....
    wish i had a cc

morax

im 21 you cheeky fuck

Phosgene

morax is old didnt u know that <3 ^_^

immortallove

what u mean with visa electron is different ? :unsure:

Lawless

Hes gay too, but we <3 him anyway.......(BTW 21 is not old, snot nosed brat that one)

im 21 you cheeky fuck
    so violent...

ALCOHOL PLZ!
    i prefer greygoose vodka, and coke and bacardi 151 plzzzz
    and oooh oooh hypnotic and md 20/20.
    gift me plz :wub: :wub:

Lawless

I really need to introduce you Noobz to GOOD Whiskey........Johnny walker blue FTFW!!!!

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Paypal mate, Visa electron is not accepted on Visa delta.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast