Intresting war on Sturday.

This is a discussion on Intresting war on Sturday. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok guys I first want to congratulate you all Brave Karus for making htis possiable ,I dont know if you ...
Page: 1

Luc1fer

Default Intresting war on Sturday.

Ok guys I first want to congratulate you all Brave Karus for making htis possiable ,I dont know if you were all there to witness this , but last war or saturday on ares , Humans invaded , karus (Go figure) . and since i can remember for the longest time they take luferson in like 10 min tops and then everthing le down hill from there. but on the last war We took back luferson , linate and belua all to gather , I have one great SS on my other computher which i will Post

BTW Shouts to My clan BAdCompany, SillyHO, LiquidGel for stucking it out there is luferson with out any healers and taking it back

PS To All Elmorads for giving there Np's MAde 6000 nps that war . Thank you and come again. much appriciated

Sweet

SillyHo is a noob :wub:

iwanttopk

yeah that was a fun war, that was a good party too.

hush

well we only had a small party in lunar war 3 ppl i think so maybe thats why bad company could hold out so well :P

shouldnt be hard considering when luferson is overtook ppl go afk and leech crystal