Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

PB Beta Test posts here!

This is a discussion on PB Beta Test posts here! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im locking all other threads. Ther are like 5 different threads about the exact same subject and ppl keep opening ...
Page: 1

Default PB Beta Test posts here!

Im locking all other threads. Ther are like 5 different threads about the exact same subject and ppl keep opening more topics. Why?!?!?

Nosferatu_Incognito

who knows.

_::Guru::Girl::_

The test was shit, 1st they say it will be 1k exp and now they say only 200%, 2nd the sever crashed more then one time. So this test was shit.

dah

Because people cant read.

own3d

:wub:

BP_Slayer

login server is up now wait for real server im curious what notice they will give now :lol:

Thoji

i left a superb party for this. but what i got? :wacko:

AND NOW THEY DELETE MY TEST CHAR ALL FOR THIS WASTE OF TIME, FUCK!
    I was working so hard for my little baba

Robs0n

Why u banned "When does punkbuster start?
    [ Goto pageGoto page: 1 ... 7, 8, 9 ] topic ?? It was one the biggest about pb test and one that was started first :-S

BP_Slayer

dced anyone else? -_-

0wnoR

i signed up in PUS. but i logged in and saw select nation screen. i cant make a new char cuz its always says "nick alrdy using bla bla"

Solstice

Buying abyss blessing

Nattefrost

this exp even/test was total BS...

First, to lie to get ppl to sign up (cause 10x exp is amazing), then once you log it, you conviniently had a inter company misscommunication:

KOLADMIN "yes, well give them 200% raise"
    SITE MOD "Duuuuh.... oh okkk, 1000% it is"

I dunno what language THEY spean, but 1000 and 200 dont even sound remotely the same.

THEN to top it all off.. only 20% of youre earned exp will be transfered.. that mens that if you earned 10m... only 2 mil wilb transfered.. WOW.. waste of time.

then the server crashes.

in the past, K2 did experiance server crashes due to too many ppl logging in at the same time. Usually you learn from your mistakes. SO WHAT IN THE HELL MADE THEM THINK 1500 PPL SIGNING IN AT THE SAME TIME WILL NOT CRASH THE SERVER. TWICE :blink: ...

So yeah.. why should i waste my time at that new server now??

So all in all you getting 20% exp rise, if it was 1000%, at least your getting 200%, wich aint that bad.

Nattefrost

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    So all in all you getting 20% exp rise, if it was 100%, at least your getting 200%, wich aint that bad.
    '

I dunno... i was getting 115k per apos solo. then i got a party of 5 and was getting a good 75k per apos... (thats 1000% increase to me) did this for 10 mins and got 2.5%.. so out of that 2.5% only 20% will be transfered.. so that like .80% unto the live serfer. Still pretty good, almost a % in under 10 mins with 5 ppl.. but server crashed and said fuck it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast