xp from beta

This is a discussion on xp from beta within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1,000% xp increase carried over from beta to your real server from 8 am to 9 am pst ... wtf ...
Page: 1

QuIcK

Default xp from beta

1,000% xp increase carried over from beta to your real server from 8 am to 9 am pst ... wtf is that they r running on slm baba time nowadays dont they know sum people have school / work Zzz fukin bullshit

dunno if this was posted yet xD

Banned Senior Member

from what I gather/have been told ya, it's only an hour long, but the exp isn't bad. 1500 people will be fighting for it in cz... gl getting any decent exp. besides, most of us dont have the register link in the PUS

QuIcK

but i mean the time they do it at Zzz its 11 - 12 my time i have a half day at school and i still wont b able to make it and no one else in the US i just think it should b done later instead of TRPrimeTime

the register link didnt even work noone ive talked to actually got thier char transfered

QuIcK

Probly wont work until all of US is asleep -_-

Solstice

maybe if they actually transferred chars there would be people on the server