Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

pb pking

This is a discussion on pb pking within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by RingWraith rofl h4nzo ur so shitty you should stop abusing ctrl minor heal bug, u redball and ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by RingWraith
    rofl h4nzo ur so shitty you should stop abusing ctrl minor heal bug, u redball and runaway with it so why use it? u only run its sad.
    cant u just accept u lose? btw hanzo dont use ctrl to do minor heal , btw im pretty sure i can kill u alone on 1v1

RingWraith

I can accept if i lost a 1on1 but to a kid who takes a pic when ko is laggin out is retarded ;p but i guess some ppl have to do it that way to get attention xD. i was right mi baba

lol ur mad about the SS? i post it because its funny :P int priest killed u with lobo hammer while many plp hit u ,btw u gona die with or without lag

RingWraith

if i wasnt laggin i wouldnt have died there :P, anyway im outta here cya men

CelticFrost

Originally posted by chusco+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chusco)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-CelticFrost
    What level is pulgoso? I had a realy nice 1x1 with him few minutes ago.. *
    is 65 and is my brother's acc i was using it yeah nice duel my minor is not the best im still working on it i don't use ctrl bug btw, he has no high dmg, u failed too many skills gg [/b]
    actualy i couldnt outdmg your minnor.. spiked you 500 on my screen, so thats 450 on yours
    whats your hp by the way? :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12