BP + hanguk 2x?

This is a discussion on BP + hanguk 2x? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i just thought of athing....would BP have an insane amount of AP if he used dual hanguk swords+7?..if so..that would ...
Page: 1

cRuX

Default BP + hanguk 2x?

i just thought of athing....would BP have an insane amount of AP if he used dual hanguk swords+7?..if so..that would own :lol:

DarK

u cant wear 2 hanguks.. can you?

cRuX

why wouldn't you be able too? :unsure:

DarK

u just cant

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

for priests the 2nd hand doesnt count unless its a shield

cRuX

lamed..it was good idea?

:OnSlaught:

Second hand weapon hads no AP, only the bonus on the weapon. So the secon hanguk +7 would add the str, just not the ap. Or if you had a lycoan hammer and a hanguk, the lycoan would would add no ap, but would mp absorb.

Banned

Nice try

The_Good_Doctor__

Originally posted by :OnSlaught:
    Second hand weapon hads no AP, only the bonus on the weapon. So the secon hanguk +7 would add the str, just not the ap. Or if you had a lycoan hammer and a hanguk, the lycoan would would add no ap, but would mp absorb. *
    So when you see some low level yellow weapon that adds a Str Bonus(for example), it could help a non-battle(ie, one hand weapons) priest out a good bit?

It could come in handy lower levels, but I don't forsee any high levels getting a big enough kick to make much worth it.

you can get a shield like the ss or a plate with str added to it and not only get the ap bonus but the ac as well.

but a bp is always better off in fighting with a two-handed weapon, correct?

Originally posted by ballzy
    you can get a shield like the ss or a plate with str added to it and not only get the ap bonus but the ac as well.

but a bp is always better off in fighting with a two-handed weapon, correct?
    any fair equiped priest with smite hammer +7/chittin shield +7 can be a good fighting priest.. 2 hand weapons will always give more ap but it always depends on how you look at it.

Medusa

hehe considering im not 62+ , not even a BP ( full plate tank build ) it didnt look that bad.. just using repot gear :P nice hp and ac .. ap wasnt that great but with the lvls and master it would be nice lol

this is with my normal armor (hp) and my old warriors jewels (str +9 and lupus)

prolly couldnt kill too much, maybe some paper mages or something I dunno. Normally wear all hp anyway, that way i can take some hits while i heal my party and just pot for myself until my party gets done killing or gets safe.