if u dont know Allah look here

This is a discussion on if u dont know Allah look here within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; some noob ppls dislike turks. ok you r not must like turks but u cant say "fuck Allah" i guess ...
Page: 1

14_wolkan

Default if u dont know Allah look here

some noob ppls dislike turks. ok you r not must like turks but u cant say "fuck Allah"

i guess foreigns dont know what is this Allah

Allah= Yehova = God(crisths) Messiah' s father i cant understand how do you can say bad thingies about your god..

pls we wanna peace moslims crisths u can say bad things for ks ers koxpers etc. but no all turks,americans,germans etc.

but dont say bad things about god=Allah

ty

Billy-ToC

ok well dont tell me in a pm that ur gonna fuk my mother

actually not every1 believe in god :P

We know what allah means, why do you think people use it in an offensive way? Coz its a pretty word. . . :mellow:

Hostage

I dont believe in god. So I really dont give a shit who Allah is.

looks like an off topic -_-

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r
    doesnt mean you can run around disrespecting other people's beliefs. Its not "against the law" but you sure as hell will get shot if you dont watch your mouth.

14_wolkan

because some ... ppls (i guess not they not believeing god) says "fuck Allah"

Fuck "allah", fuck "god", fuck them all -_-

Atheists FTW!

Hostage

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flam3_Arch3r
    doesnt mean you can run around disrespecting other people's beliefs. Its not "against the law" but you sure as hell will get shot if you dont watch your mouth.[/b]

Its a belief. And thats that. How they want to live their life, and who they want to look up to is up to the person. If they cant deal with reality they dont belong on this earth.

who gives... if allah/jehova//god are to be revive now... am sure they will fall over and die again from the disappointment we brought him

I live so that i am not ashame of myself, go heaven or not... ant my concern

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Billy-ToC
    ok well dont tell me in a pm that ur gonna fuk my mother
    wow i thought this topic was about me for a sec

Banned

Fuck turks.
    But dont mess with the muslim religon. Thanks.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Hostage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hostage)</div>
    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flam3_Arch3r

doesnt mean you can run around disrespecting other people's beliefs. Its not "against the law" but you sure as hell will get shot if you dont watch your mouth.

Its a belief. And thats that. How they want to live their life, and who they want to look up to is up to the person. If they cant deal with reality they dont belong on this earth.[/b]
    As a mature human being, you have to consider other people's feelings as well. Just because you are aethist doesnt mean you can go disrespecting people's religion. Sure, you are protected by the internet. No one knows who the hell you are and can't reach you. But I dont really think you would go to a crip/blood neighborhood and drop the N-bomb to the cloeset black person you see. I understand most people who play this game are kids who don't know better thats why I dont really care. If someone talked about your mother, im sure you wouldnt like it. Just because you dont believe in their god doesnt mean you can just say whatever you want.