Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Peace guys

This is a discussion on Peace guys within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by morax The game gets better by about 500% and now you leave.... it goes to show you ...
Page: 2

R34P3R_Magikz

Originally posted by morax
    The game gets better by about 500% and now you leave.... it goes to show you are indeed a homo. Especially if your playing that warrock shit
    better :lol: that cracked me up!!especialy 500% alls is see is ranting every day on the forums since drake patch came about ummm all these bugs >< whats it gonna take them another year to solve things with yet another 'expansion' which contains more bugs than it's predoseser(not sure if thats how it's spell) <end my rant>

but anyway was fun while it lasted

Phosgene

reaper ;<

Good luck in RL B)

Terrorblade

GL irl and thx for the shard+7 you sold me in old KO for lower price :wub:

nfw

magz isnt quiting ill beat some sense into him tonight

ReiRei

Originally posted by morax
    The game gets better by about 500% and now you leave.... it goes to show you are indeed a homo. Especially if your playing that warrock shit
    both run by K2.. not like he is really leaving.. just laying in a different pile of spew

R34P3R_Magikz

Originally posted by ReiRei+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ReiRei)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax
    both run by K2.. not like he is really leaving.. just laying in a different pile of spew[/b]
    but i'm not playing either -_- lol, i play cabal part time beats ko any day :P yous hould all come play too and at around 6 euros a month after open beta 28th august save me more money than ko did as i was spending around 50 euros a month

cabalonline.com only eu though unless u use a socks proxy

Amine

My baba just joined me :lol:

Banned

Originally posted by R34P3R_Magikz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(R34P3R_Magikz)</div>
    Originally posted by ReiRei@
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax

both run by K2.. not like he is really leaving.. just laying in a different pile of spew
    but i'm not playing either -_- lol, i play cabal part time beats ko any day :P yous hould all come play too and at around 6 euros a month after open beta 28th august save me more money than ko did as i was spending around 50 euros a month

cabalonline.com only eu though unless u use a socks proxy[/b]
    noob help me in cabal sinec u so high up there now

tlax

Bye mate , hop on vent sometime will ya ? you have a nack for waking me up :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12