Peace niggaz

This is a discussion on Peace niggaz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; /quit ko. Tired of paying to play a game that is dominated by corruption and cheaters. I don't know why ...
Page: 1

SaltyTaco

Default Peace niggaz

/quit ko.

Tired of paying to play a game that is dominated by corruption and
    cheaters.

I don't know why anyone plays this game to be honest, it is kinda fun, but with all the cheaters and shit going around I can't stand it myself. This isn't a game anymore, its who wants to spend the most real money to be the best.

I remember back on adonis, things were bad with corrupt gms and cheaters, but this shit brings screwed to a whole new level. Sad to see a fun game get turned into this.

Most people don't know me I'm sure, and I'm sure a lot will be glad to see me go. Anyway, I hope you all wake up at some point and realise exactly what it is that you are paying for in this game, shit...

BB, oh and btw fuck turkey.

SaltyTaco

Gave all my good items to nicholas cage of HoH, hope he can use them better than I could.

Cya around guys.

Magelord1257

Have you ever taken a break from KO before Salty? I don't know you but i know one thing.
    This game is addictable, and only a few ppl can quit it for good. ^_^

Back in October, i decided that i had enough of the game. It was ruined when KE came out.
    I started to play Guild wars and i was sure i wasnt going to come back to KO!
    But i couldn't stand it lol, there was something about KO which made me go back to it. (By this time i had completed Guild Wars Storyline twice.)

Also, a little while ago my brother left to play WoW. He only lasted one month before he came back.

I don't know who you are but i'm just saying that you will probably come back.
    Let this be a lesson to all of you :P

Healo

Default Re: Peace niggaz

Originally posted by SaltyTaco
    BB, oh and btw fuck turkey.
    Great closing words

SaltyTaco

And here is my last message to K2 via customer support ticket.

edana
    Nice customer service you got here. I pay $24 a month just to get nothing. No in game help, no out of game help, NOTHING!!! Meanwhile you have GMs seling items for USD, people hacking your database, and cheaters EVERYWHERE while you do nothing. It should be Illegal to charge people to play this crappy game. You can take every dollar I have spent on your crappy premium service, and stick it right up your ass. You can ban all my accounts for all I care, I quit this god damn game anyway. Congratulations, you have ruined this game even worse than e-games.

I wonder how long it will take before my account gets banned?

Originally posted by SaltyTaco
    And here is my last message to K2 via customer support ticket.

edana
    Nice customer service you got here. I pay $24 a month just to get nothing. No in game help, no out of game help, NOTHING!!! Meanwhile you have GMs seling items for USD, people hacking your database, and cheaters EVERYWHERE while you do nothing. It should be Illegal to charge people to play this crappy game. You can take every dollar I have spent on your crappy premium service, and stick it right up your ass. You can ban all my accounts for all I care, I quit this god damn game anyway. Congratulations, you have ruined this game even worse than e-games.

I wonder how long it will take before my account gets banned?
    Nice speach, im sneding it to ko on a old acc i use ^_^

that is a perfect speach

Haha rofl, u will probably just get some automatic message "Sorry we cant help with this matter please die."

lol not even they will reply with sorry but you cant edit that information at this time ty for playing knoight online

good luck and shame to lose yet another worthy opponent on edana... what little of them there are

got so bored today that me and Helen Hunt went to the abyss with the chalenge set of, 'could he get me exped?'

came close by asking me to come down to shadows and leaving the room of them at the tp gate... well it was closer than the time he aoe'd the centaurs :S

with reguards to the being the best depending on how much you spend... not always true. It just seems that way, one thingi've noticed on this game is that items don't = talent... never be envious of somebodies items when they lack the talent to use them

Legit all the way and good luck with world of warcraft

SaltyTaco

Thanks man, really the only fun I've had on edana was when I was fighting against you and your clan.