Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Peace Out Cub Scoutz

This is a discussion on Peace Out Cub Scoutz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; (My Nillas) * Reinaaaaaa * Verti * Raynee * Willard * Desi * Glar * Rentz (i can still teach ...
Page: 3

merchanter123

(My Nillas) *
    Reinaaaaaa *
    Verti *
    Raynee *
    Willard *
    Desi *
    Glar *
    Rentz (i can still teach you how to play mage if you want) *
    Hydro *
    Vele *
    Dean (both GR and morax) *
    Barbi *
    Nesma *
    Ikoria *
    Sly
    Mark
    :wub: my nilla :lol: come play WoW with me :unsure:

Rentzusuken

Good call Nolan(what a fag name)! I always enjoyed PKing with you as the secondary mage(I was always primary ofc) because most of the humans would go after your nub ass and your noble sacrifice allowed me to keep the NPs rolling in with the players in the party that mattered, i.e. Temp, Erian, Denox and I. :wub:

We had alot of fun, and you were one of the few mages I've partied with who knew how to split and diffuse concentration on our party so we could keep pwning. You were a KSing fag too, but I had to keep everyone alive, so I guess I didn't have time to finish my kills after all. :lol:

Thanks for the offer, but if you decide you want to learn how to play a real mage, let me know and I'll show you how to play when you have armor and don't have to /town after dropping nova. :P

PS - I'm an Eagle Scout, bitch.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123