Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Peace out kids

This is a discussion on Peace out kids within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I really quit back in January but decided to take one of my last visits on this site. I played ...
Page: 1

I really quit back in January but decided to take one of my last visits on this site.

I played

Ares DCZ Characters:
    AssAssIned - Stacked rogue
    IllBeachoAss - Stacked Priest
    VeronicaMars (Ronark)
    Some Yatta (Girakon)

I pretty much got really bored fast, and decided to entirely quit when i didn't meet my sales quota due to paypal's flawed chargebacks... by that Robert Kahn impersonator or whoever that was.

But thankfully i quit KO the best way... by having a hot red date with the anvil

So i'd like to thank all the people who have been trustworthy and the non-scumbags playing this little addicting game with the white and green people walking around the same place over and over and over and over again.

especially Bobby (Yatta)
    Fierce clan
    Insanity or was it Lnsanity? i don't even know which clan we were in lol

the people who taught me how to make pk vids and stuff, i still watch mine from time to time

and the noobs running around pking, there's nothing like dominating 40v1, even if it is in a money-sucking game.
    Shyt, if i was making 6 figures a year i would probably pay turkish children to level me so i could just flat out dominate everyone once or twice a month.

I'd like to thank the KO developers for creating this hypocritical and flawed system into this ingenious game.
    Starting with the patience this game has given me... I have never sat a computer for more than 4 hours a day until this game... The first day of a server, i think i was on for like 14 effing hours in one day. and i would get 5+ hours in everyday after that. I don't know why 50 more health, and 30 more AP was worth 9283492 hours of my life.

It has given me thousands of dollars, and actually given me amazing selling skills... I mean, i've sold to 50+ people world wide
    Because of this game, I will be a business major in my first year of college, either Marketing or Accounting.

Finally, I'd like to thank this game for all the turkish it has taught me, which i'll probably forget in a few months. So next time i'm at a party and someone says a.q to me, i'll be sure to throw down the gauntlet and beat some ass.

and as usual... it's bragging time.

Thank You for the Summer/College drinking money

Banned

played with you on ronark in fierce , and you where a lucky shit at upgrading and prolly 1 of the best minor heals ive seen ........shitty luck in apostle partys at dieing :lol: gl in real life

b1rdy

GL dude

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Miss pk'ing with the old AggressivE crew in ares DCZ, always looked up to you when I was still noobie. USD trades and the anvil gotchya up there, I guess I can say it's my turn D:

Will miss ya in game, had lot's of fun.. definitely miss the good old days in this forsaken game. My little sister greets as well even if you don't remember and of course -- good luck in real life and take it easy in college Later.

Holy shit man GL with all! might call you up to do some upgrading someday :P anyways later hoe

Aloha!

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

peace bro, good luck with everything

may the force be with you

another babashopper bites the dust

another babashopper bites the dust[/b]
    Another kid who can't read.

Cya dude. I remember fighting you guys on horde on yatta.
    1 day, WTF YATTA HIT ME FOR 2K!!!! Next day.. lol, yatta him me for 400.

Another kid who can't read.

Cya dude. I remember fighting you guys on horde on yatta.
    1 day, WTF YATTA HIT ME FOR 2K!!!! Next day.. lol, yatta him me for 400.[/b]
    Haha curly you said Horde, WoW freak :P

Damn Ryan i was asking bobby like a few days ago what happened to you haha, gl bro was mad fun playing with you for 1 year or whatever it was. GL with everything, best upgrader in KO

Another kid who can't read.[/b]
    and this means?

cl30patra

GL IRL

and this means?[/b]
    It means that outlaw wasn't a babashopper, but instead a babashop. You made it seem like "another person who buys his items for USD bites the dust," when in fact he was the opposite. I believe Curly's point was you must not have bothered to read his topic since he obviously shows in his pics he was a seller not a buyer.

Peace out bro. Didn't talk to ya much except for those few times u were on vent back in insanity.. still one of the best / most gutsy upgraders I ever knew =P

Manboy101

I remember you, you were in Deathgodz on ares, right?

My old Manboy101, don't know if you remember. Anyways, good luck DOOD!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast