Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Pedal is leagal? Just wondring

This is a discussion on Pedal is leagal? Just wondring within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yes pedal is legal... only 3rd party tools are illegal... but pedal = noob[/b] i bet if u have one, ...
Page: 3

yes pedal is legal...

only 3rd party tools are illegal...

but pedal = noob[/b]
    i bet if u have one, u will use it

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

In reality, vent/TS is even more hax than nostromo or a lousy pedal. In the end it comes to a human factor that no macro can overwhelm. If ur a skilled player and have either one of them, ull do dam well. If ur an idiot who thinks he doesnt need to buy NPs anymore if he has 1, then he should spend his mamas money on smth better, like babashop some +10's.

Buttermore

Buttermore, if you were able to program that correctly, it's unstoppable. You can program it perfectly to combo NON-FAIL, pot HP and MP perfectly so that there is NO delay time. You just target people..

I wouldn't recommend doing this though, I know for sure it DOES cause some problems when you turn it off. It becomes buggy and unresponsive when you play.[/b]
    of course it's the best and unstoppable, but i was just trying to shy people away from the pedal. It can do wonders for you, it really can, I just don't think it gives everyone a fair and level playing field.

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

people that pedal need to go play in traffic as they all lick my taint

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123