Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

are people asking you to show your weapon/armor alot lately?

This is a discussion on are people asking you to show your weapon/armor alot lately? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There is NO trade hack and there was NEVER any trade hack trade hack lol funny it doesnt exist...[/b] Are ...
Page: 2

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

There is NO trade hack and there was NEVER any trade hack
    trade hack lol funny it doesnt exist...[/b]
    Are you kidding me? Have you ever played MYKO?

Banned Senior Member

Are you kidding me? Have you ever played MYKO?[/b]
    we are not talking about MYKO
    its usko not myko myko u could do evrything
    but u guys dont need 2 believe me anyway i wont care what u believe ore not
    i only say there is no trade hack and there never was 1

Banned

Trade hack was just an excuse that Blizzard came up with in order to make K2 look bad. Chabo is correct; there has never been any hacking activity in Knight online. We should all show our apprectiation for K2's security measures by buying more knight cash. Without their great efforts, there would really be trade hack.

We should all show our apprectiation for K2's security measures by buying more knight cash. Without their great efforts, there would really be trade hack.[/b]
    agreed. ill go buy a trina right now to show my support to k2...oh shucks...disabled

oh well, its for our own good im sure

There is NO trade hack and there was NEVER any trade hack
    trade hack lol funny it doesnt exist...[/b]

Ahaa.....never was a trade hack...you are way to funny. I rember some videos of it a while back. No idea where they are now. Friend gave me link for them over vent. Its out there....dont be so sure of what you think you know. Where do you come up with this huge pool of never ending knowledge?? I wish to know.

You seem like a very trusting guy....

I have a friend from turkey who wants to borrow a Iron set....have one you could lend him??

Id lend him my spair set but they are sealed, and i have no money to unseal. :/

Banned

just say no...

my real life friend was trade hacked in Manes one year ago...
    btw, why are you talking to someone who want see your items? just ignore his pm and btw, i had all time trade block, so he could spam trade how much he wanted...

Say sealed. If they give you 1M say you need another 1M to reseal once you've shown them, then once you've got 2M say your gold/plat premium just ran out and you cant unseal. /logoff_+2M

Ahaa.....never was a trade hack...you are way to funny. I rember some videos of it a while back. No idea where they are now. Friend gave me link for them over vent. Its out there....dont be so sure of what you think you know. Where do you come up with this huge pool of never ending knowledge?? I wish to know.

I have a friend from turkey who wants to borrow a Iron set....have one you could lend him??

Id lend him my spair set but they are sealed, and i have no money to unseal. :/[/b]
    The video you are talking about was set up.

Banned Senior Member

Id lend him my spair set but they are sealed, and i have no money to unseal. :/[/b]
    Pls dont talk about it if u dont know anything like meep said it was a setup
    im 100% sure there was never a single trade hack in usko

im 100% sure there was never a single trade hack in usko[/b]
    rong dear sir. there was atrade hack back on "ko" and there was a trade hack on the beggining of "KE"
    and yes talking about usko

>AppleSauce<

there was no trade hack, as in of u didnt need to use any hacks to assist you...

just had to bug 2 chars in a certain matter, so that the person who showed u item gets their item duplicated from them...

the person who is the victim didnt actually even lose his item, only got it duplicated to the duper

this was back in KE tho

Pls dont talk about it if u dont know anything like meep said it was a setup
    im 100% sure there was never a single trade hack in usko[/b]

+1...trade hack is one of the stupidest things ive ever heard about....there never was nor is there now such a thing...

uhhh there was one on KO before ke and they would trade you the item you wanted and then in your inventory it would be a crappy item. that could count as a trade hack :P

..u mean...when som1 showed u ixb in trade..then canceled and but a bow +1 there..and u didnt check it ...and saw to ur suprise that uve got a bow in ur inventory instead of the ixb after uve accepted the trade ?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast