Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

are people asking you to show your weapon/armor alot lately?

This is a discussion on are people asking you to show your weapon/armor alot lately? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ..u mean...when som1 showed u ixb in trade..then canceled and but a bow +1 there..and u didnt check it ...and ...
Page: 3

..u mean...when som1 showed u ixb in trade..then canceled and but a bow +1 there..and u didnt check it ...and saw to ur suprise that uve got a bow in ur inventory instead of the ixb after uve accepted the trade ?[/b]
    no like you put your mouse over the item and that was the right item. and then in your inventory it was a peice of crap item.

killerputas

[quote]
    Trade hack was just an excuse that Blizzard came up with in order to make K2 look bad.
    I don't think blizzard needs to make k2 look bad, k2 can do it pretty good themselves

usualy i say "no" or "seled"

Pls dont talk about it if u dont know anything like meep said it was a setup
    im 100% sure there was never a single trade hack in usko[/b]
    How can you be 100% sure about anything in this game....you say all these "facts", but none of it is backed up.

I honestly cant tell you if there is or isnt trade hacks happening....and untill you prove to me 100% without a doubt that it doesnt i will think this way.

O btw i am 100% sure there is no other life anyware in the universe....also new server comes out tommorow. Dont ask...i just know these things. :/

A certain member not saying who told me that if you keylogged an item then traded the item its log would be stored in your folder so the keylogger could see your login but i still think its fuckin impossible

ChowBoy

A certain member not saying who told me that if you keylogged an item then traded the item its log would be stored in your folder so the keylogger could see your login but i still think its fuckin impossible[/b]
    WoW sweet I try I try!

There is NO trade hack and there was NEVER any trade hack
    trade hack lol funny it doesnt exist...[/b]
    So the guy who trade hacked me, didnt really trade hack..maybe my items just became invisible forever to me, exactly at time of the trade, and at same time, magically, somehow became visible in his inventory. That all makes sense to me now, what i can't figure out is, how did he manage to use the items that were in reality still with me, in my inventory but invisible? I guess it'll be a mystery forever...

Gratz for setting us straight Chabo, i'm sure the entire KO community is grateful for your contribution. ...too bad it came so late for me, if only i'd have read this post years ago..i'd still have my items that "didnt" get trade hacked because you say there is no trade hack " and nvr wuz one"...shitty for me but i'll bet you just saved quite a few people who will get trade hacked soon, then read your well thought out post, and their items will reappear!

How do people like you stand up...it's truely a miracle you don't just fall over

Banned

So the guy who trade hacked me, didnt really trade hack..maybe my items just became invisible forever to me, exactly at time of the trade, and at same time, magically, somehow became visible in his inventory. That all makes sense to me now, what i can't figure out is, how did he manage to use the items that were in reality still with me, in my inventory but invisible? I guess it'll be a mystery forever...
    Gratz for setting us straight Chabo, i'm sure the entire KO community is grateful for your contribution. ...too bad it came so late for me, if only i'd have read this post years ago..i'd still have my items that "didnt" get trade hacked because you say there is no trade hack " and nvr wuz one"...shitty for me but i'll bet you just saved quite a few people who will get trade hacked soon, then read your well thought out post, and their items will reappear!

How do people like you stand up...it's truely a miracle you don't just fall over[/b]
    That makes sense because we all know that you have the inheritant ability to look into other people's inventory using your "third eye".

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

it worked till yesterday...today all of them said: "go unseal" [/b]
    /block_pms nub

portuguesesoldier

if you spent all the money and time you wasted on ko and did krack you'd be better off

That makes sense because we all know that you have the inheritant ability to look into other people's inventory using your "third eye".[/b]
    The guy merchanted my shit in front of me genius..wanted to show his superiority..

Did you really think i was just guessing i was trade hacked? I wouldn't post i was trade hacked unless i knew for sure. Next time, just ask if you have a question instead of assuming you know something.

Read where i said he "used" them also..after me merhcanted..he equiped them also. Just read twice from now on and save yourself and us from having to set you straight. God your post was annoying, what was your point anyways?

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

just today about 4 people asked to see my staff, i've been carrying the same staff for months and no one has asked to see it, but today alot of people want to see it. new trade hack?[/b]
    alot ben asking me lately ';s

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

I show them bipennis.

1337bOOm

I show them bipennis.[/b]
    lol.

when i was selling my item in shout, i had a few people ask me if they could see it. i let them see it but nothing happend.

Banned

There is NO trade hack and there was NEVER any trade hack

trade hack lol funny it doesnt exist...[/b]
    Actually you are wrong... There was trade hack back in old KO ( I dont mean Knight Empire or Rofd, I mean the very first ko). Hacker traded with you and the items you showed in the trade window were gone after canceling the trade. It happend to me like 4 times tho :S Back then it was easy to edit TBL and hack into the database without any tracks of doing it. But there were only several ppl who knew how to do it. And there have always been "visual trade hack". For example hacker wants to trade you GE +10 and shows it to you, then he cancels the trade and says: "Ohh sorry i'm lagging", after that you trade again and you'r too lasy to look over the staff, you trade and you'r happy you got GE +10, but after equiping it you see it's*not GE but elixir +1

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast