Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

are people asking you to show your weapon/armor alot lately?

This is a discussion on are people asking you to show your weapon/armor alot lately? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i always tell them to give me 1m to unseal and sometimes they do... after that i say thx and ...
Page: 5

exec85

i always tell them to give me 1m to unseal and sometimes they do... after that i say thx and go away...

it's really annoying if u walk around in moradon and get 10000000 pm's with the question about the items....

the pm's usually increase asking to look for ur items or coins after u get few +9's stuff but nothing scary done lots of trades in mordan and still am safe

only scary thing to use which might get u hacked is the main official KO website and make sure to see the security certificate of the site below before logging or u will get screwed like me

gotbluntzz

drag pms off to side of screen ;p speak diff language such as jibberish

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Unhappy

the pm's usually increase asking to look for ur items or coins after u get few +9's stuff but nothing scary done lots of trades in mordan and still am safe

only scary thing to use which might get u hacked is the main official KO website and make sure to see the security certificate of the site below before logging or u will get screwed like me[/b]
    i think people asking more because of cool tangs new site that shows people there items, to see if u lie alot , how credible u r

lil_mageskillz

mybe its just noob players who want to find out wat kind of items a pro uses?

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

mybe its just noob players who want to find out wat kind of items a pro uses?[/b]
    that would mean there was an incrase of noobs. since the topic says an incrase of people asking for items , hehe

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

Actually you guys are ALL wrong..
    There was a trade hack that some Turkish exploiters were using about a year ago that involved a packet sniffer and modifying the packets once they ask you to trade them.
    Just in case, when someone asks you to let them see your item in trade, just ignore them, Don't try to be funny and put something stupid in the trade window because that's just risking a hack.

lil_mageskillz

Actually you guys are ALL wrong..
    There was a trade hack that some Turkish exploiters were using about a year ago that involved a packet sniffer and modifying the packets once they ask you to trade them.
    Just in case, when someone asks you to let them see your item in trade, just ignore them, Don't try to be funny and put something stupid in the trade window because that's just risking a hack.[/b]

then how r u sapose to buy and sell items over the trade if its a risk of being hacked

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

Because its super rare for this to happen nowadays.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345