Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Is it the people or is it the game ?

This is a discussion on Is it the people or is it the game ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have a big problem ,I honestly dont know how to react or even how to start .I`m a living ...
Page: 1

Sno0p

I have a big problem ,I honestly dont know how to react or even how to start .I`m a living zombie after 2 days of non sleep playing at this new server and I cant go to sleep because someone decided to fuck with my time.This is what happened ,started playing girakon ,but after the first day an old friend of mine decided to come and play again with me after a 8months break ,he wasnt expecting server ,so he didnt had money for premium .I played on logos from november untill march then I backed off and started logging only for an hour or so a day but I still had items .So I wanted to buy for my friend first premium with coins ,didnt had much only about 10m ,people didnt offered much ,but there is this guy "xxinformalityxx" who said that hes looking for items/gbs on logos and buying kc/premium. First I posted a reply at hes topic but after noticed he only want pm ,so I did pm him regarding the trade ,about 16hours later durring last war of the day (durring invasion) I decide to pm him and see if hes online ,he replied ,we changed msn ,the trade wasnt any big deal and was only involvind +8 rogue chitin pads and silver premium.I have to say I whoudnt have expected what was about to follow not in a million years.We talked ,I asked him if he saw my topic regarding under what terms I do such a deal ,he let me understand that yes ,so I wanted to make the deal withouth wasting time cause I was too tired and still am.I gave him my friends user and pass which he left it to me and I gaved it to him since my friends stuff was at me ,I keept waiting ,at one time he said gogogo man as I was waiting to check for the account so I tought he means go log,I log I see 2 days premium remaining ,tried to log into the game but I coudnt cause it said failed connecting into the server .At this moment my internet connection dropped (atleast thats what I tought) coudnt view forum ,msn connection went down ,tried ko website ,nothing ...but after 5 mins I realize that my yahoo mess was still logged ,at the moment I knewed I got fckt up.I really dont understand how he did it but I have now a keylogger on my pc and dont know how to get rid of it .I deleted ko and msn and I still got it.I need help to get rid of this shit.
    What really bothers me is that after he pwned me and my friends account he has the nerv to call me scammer.If the picture isnt clear let me explain it better : Right after I tried to log on my friends account on g1 and got dc everything got fckt up ,ko4life,msn,KO and theyr website ,theres no reason to lie because I whoudnt have anything to gain ,plus I dont need the item I promised on logos he probly already knows my info from my accounts so I dont have much of a hope to play again after i`ll get a good sleep.

And heres what we talked :

Snoop says:
    hey
    xxinformalityxx says:
    hey
    Snoop says:
    noticed my topic about buying premium?
    xxinformalityxx says:
    waht about it
    Snoop says:
    just wanted to know under what circumstances i`m looking in buying premium
    xxinformalityxx says:
    i am wantintg to sell prmeiium
    Snoop says:
    yeah so +8 rogue chitin pads @ logos whould mean ?
    xxinformalityxx says:
    not miuch atm prices = nothing
    xxinformalityxx says:
    but i dunno
    Snoop says:
    when whould you be able to buy premium ?
    xxinformalityxx says:
    today
    xxinformalityxx says:
    lol
    Snoop says:
    today means like how many hours ? cuz its 5:03 am at me and I didnt sleept in the

last 2 days
    xxinformalityxx says:
    i can buy right now
    Snoop says:
    silver?
    xxinformalityxx says:
    sure but what item
    Snoop says:
    rogue chitin pads +8
    Snoop says:
    +8/15 dex
    xxinformalityxx says:
    hmm okay but i do it first item than i am no scammer i have over 20 vouchers etc..
    xxinformalityxx says:
    i just dont have the money
    xxinformalityxx says:
    to get fuxed
    xxinformalityxx says:
    ya know
    xxinformalityxx says:
    post on logos ppl will vouch right away if problem... or u get vouchers
    xxinformalityxx says:
    one other
    Snoop says:
    thought you said you read my topic......I guess not
    xxinformalityxx says:
    send me link to the topic
    Snoop says:
    I can get logos people to vouch for me aswell
    xxinformalityxx says:
    kk
    xxinformalityxx says:
    gimme info
    Snoop says:
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=155299
    xxinformalityxx says:
    gimme info if u want but fast im pking
    Snoop says:
    k 1 min to check info cuz its for a friend
    Snoop says:
    so your going to buy now right ?
    xxinformalityxx says:
    yes
    Snoop says:
    xxinformalityxx says:
    let me kill obl and i come
    Snoop says:
    k
    Snoop says:
    done ?
    xxinformalityxx says:
    logigng now
    xxinformalityxx says:
    got ss from shaual
    xxinformalityxx says:
    lol
    Snoop says:
    nice
    Snoop says:
    one question
    Snoop says:
    isnt it war @ logos now ?
    Snoop says:
    invasion
    Snoop says:
    nvm
    xxinformalityxx says:
    no
    xxinformalityxx says:
    and damn
    xxinformalityxx says:
    hes 45
    xxinformalityxx says:
    alreayd
    xxinformalityxx says:
    nice
    xxinformalityxx says:
    ogogog man
    Snoop says:
    i`m 51
    xxinformalityxx says:
    ne good drops?
    Snoop says:
    nope
    Snoop says:
    didnt had time to do bosses
    Snoop says:
    + i`m kind of alone
    xxinformalityxx says:
    and dont think of scamming cause i will chargeback the payment/..^^ did to a scammer

who scammed me gold loo
    Snoop says:
    so I need this buddy to come and have fun playing with me
    Snoop says:
    i`m not a scammer
    Snoop says:
    shoudnt be any probs ...
    xxinformalityxx says:
    did u dc me?
    xxinformalityxx says:
    wtf
    xxinformalityxx says:
    its done meet me l2

At this point when I realize how far people can go for some pixeli I really dont care if anyone thinks that i`m a scammer.This is just too much I always feared this will happen to me but never ever I expected it to happen like this.So if theres any doubt regarding this guy and what hes capable of ,only think about what do I have to gain by scamming him knowing that hes here and aware that I`vd been around here for like more then a year and did several trades ,not many, but everytime I keept my word and payed my dats .I could have done scamms but I never did.So why whould I wanna risk that for a premium thats not even mine this time.Now my situation is like this : instead of going 57 tomorow I must figure out how to get rid of the keylogger,instead of lvling with my friend he wont have an account.Hmm continue playing ,how do I know he doesnt know my all my infos ?! and I cant fcking aford starting from 0 and buying new premium with my rl money.

Best option whould be to just quit I guess

Anyway this is the question that bothers me ,are the people playing this game fckt up or its the game who makes them be that way.

Maybe you wont read all and go straight to the bottom.HOW DO I GET RID OF THIS ?!Cannot delete,dezinfect them :S

http://img511.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ingnoobpq2.jpg

http://img292.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dfgagfcx9.jpg

Banned

shit happens...

posting for a friend

well i heard from my friend that he got scammed and that there is a topic about him that he is a scammer
    im in turkey atm so cant post at ko4life thatswhy i let someone else post it, my name here is : Arthurios just that evryone knows it.

my friend said that he wanted to trade chitn pads +8 at logos for premium at girakon, he got a msn from a guy that wanted to buy him premium
    and when he added his msn he immediatly got some kind of program and everything was foktop at his pc then. so a kind of virus or something.

why snoop isnt a scammer is, is because i know him longer than today. few weeks ago we decided to share our rouges at logos and combined our items
    his items where sealed and mine not ( EME, Elf Belt, Kekuri +2, PP and gbs and other shit) if he is a scammer he would took those items instead of scamming
    someone for premium , so it doesnt makes sence that he gets blaimed for a scam. when i bought premium for that sin i asked him to seal my items for incase
    we get hacked or something and he sealed it 1 day later girakon came out and he unsealed my items and i took them

and we both went to girakon.

just want to say HE ˜S NOT A SCAMMER 100% he bought allot of times premium for ingame items at ko4life i am sure ALLOT of people can vouch for him that he is a gg,

because i am in turkey atm at family i cant see the forum but when im home ill make an betther post if its nessesary.[/b]

sexa

to get rid of that keylogger on ur pc :

1. unplug router's pc connection
    2. format ur pc
    3. reinstall os (xp - vista)
    4. install hardware drivers
    5. install antivirus/firewall/anti spammer
    6. restart ur pc and plug router
    7. update windows/other seurtiy tools

optionally u might dl ko from official site and reinstall

to get rid of that keylogger on ur pc :

1. unplug router's pc connection
    2. format ur pc
    3. reinstall os (xp - vista)
    4. install hardware drivers
    5. install antivirus/firewall/anti spammer
    6. restart ur pc and plug router
    7. update windows/other seurtiy tools

optionally u might dl ko from official site and reinstall[/b]
    or you just google spybot search & destroy, download & install it and let it scan ur pc and see if it finds the keyloger...
    Ad-Aware SE is a good program for this also... both are freeware

SillyHo

as is AVG 7.5 I use all 3 on my computer.

i dont get it
    how can u get a key logger just by adding some 1 to ur msn? :s

Cadence96

It seems you got infected via IE with a html.
    However, in your desktop there are many .rar files, most of the times those kind of files contain trojans.

Sno0p

i dont get it
    how can u get a key logger just by adding some 1 to ur msn? :s[/b]
    Thats what I was stunt about ,i`m 100% sure I didnt accepted anything from him.I even took in consideration that the keylogger whould have nothing to do with him ,but its not possible that other people outside ko relations to have sent me this because it affected only my KO,msn and the forum(for about 1.5h).

This is what I get now,I`m not really sure what this means :S
    http://img183.imageshack.us/my.php?i...9181206tj5.jpg

Dont know how to format and my friends that used to do it for me are on vacantion

WARP

Thats what I was stunt about ,i`m 100% sure I didnt accepted anything from him.I even took in consideration that the keylogger whould have nothing to do with him ,but its not possible that other people outside ko relations to have sent me this because it affected only my KO,msn and the forum(for about 1.5h).

This is what I get now,I`m not really sure what this means :S

Dont know how to format and my friends that used to do it for me are on vacantion [/b]

Means that a noob that thinks he´s an "hacker" is scanning ur connection ports, the most easy ports to get in, that ones were the netbus, if u had those opens, he would have complete access to ur computer, this kind of problems most happens on windows XP without updates/firewall and ofc also on windows ME/95/98(SE).

Banned

thats gay O_o

MillionVoices

edit nvm

lol how he got u? through mSN>

Sno0p

are you like fucking stupid?

what fucking keylogger? he didnt send you shit. how da fuck u assume its a kyelogger.

YOUR INTERNET JUST DIED, you say KO, MSN and Ko4LIFe= THATS ALL PORT 80 INTERNET CONNECTIONS.

While AIM and YAHOO use like local pprts, so even if u cant browse net, you still can chat there.

This happens to me when i download at speeds of over 300 kbps on Bitcomet. My net virtually dies, but im still connected to programs such as AIM.

BUT SHIT WAT FUCKING KEYLOGGER?use ur brain.[/b]
    Yes ok,maybe I am wrong maybe I am stupid.But whats to explanation for this :
    http://img511.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ingnoobpq2.jpg
    http://img292.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dfgagfcx9.jpg

So your telling me that I dont have any keyloggers and viruses ?!I`m very confused now :S

Sno0p

edit nvm

lol how he got u? through mSN>[/b]

Hmm,like I said I didnt accept receiving any files from him i`m 110% sure.I did however receive some .ksc files but not now some several days earlier which I did deleted right after I saw them...but thats all nothing else.

Sno0p

Pfiu ,my friend says that he has premium and hes not dlvl`ed ,only hes naked now.Also my ex sharer from logos says that on my acct there I still have my items.I whould give your promised stuff somehow even tought I dont have ko atm.But there are some questions regarding your attitude and my pc which is in a fcking mess now.
    Heres what I honestly think :
    Either you got owned because the account info I gaved you wasnt mine ,therefor cant get email ,sa etc infos from me throught a keylogger so you back off and accuse me of scamming you.
    I dont know how much info`s you could get or already did got ,but after i`ll clean my pc is safe from all this keyloggers/viruses bs that I dont know how they got here and i`ll be sure there wont be anymore ,i`ll give you your promissed stuff ,if and only IF you cannot take my friends account(he says you cant).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast