Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Is it the people or is it the game ?

This is a discussion on Is it the people or is it the game ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; whys this guy gotta steal names...
Page: 2

whys this guy gotta steal names

Sno0p

whys this guy gotta steal names [/b]
    I know its not you lol dont worry ,your gg .

Sno0p

I think I somehow managed to get rid(not sure) of the keyloggers and/or whatever else thanks to WARP and another friend.My friend bassically lost hes account beside the items that were tooked off,no matter what this dude is saying,I cant let my friend play on it anymore.However once I said something I will keep my word no matter what.

This is to xxinformalityxx :

If you want those rogue chitin pads +8/15 dex on logos which I promised you i`d give if you buy premium,you will post here(ign is enoughf).I wont use msn anymore and will ignore even pms.

jesus fuk summarize next time pls

shanttelimi

umm ok i dint read all of it but i know you scammed jimmy(informality) and that is bullshit , i know how? that isnt his name on msn 1:, 2: you didnt give him the chitin 8 so stfu

Smoker

you're a bastard you used him to pay you premmy then you fuking posted this shit so you look like the innocent one plus informality is on msn 24/7 his comp is on all day and that isnt his nick and never was and the guy is too generous he got scammed way too much the messages you got are just spyware and check the dates of your post and your ss and think about that for a bit as far as the ''msn'' chat you ''had'' with him you just typed that shit here strange you remember everything what he wrote at the time as for the net blackout happens to me all the time and not just me half of my clannies got the same problem it has something to do with KO not so sure just check the tech section everyone has that kinda problem
    all thats left to said
    YOU ARE A FUKING RETARD WHO USES PPL FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL GAIN THEN YOU LIE ABOUT THOSE PPL TO SAVE YOUR OWN ASS FROM HUMILIATION
    enough said

shanttelimi

you're a bastard you used him to pay you premmy then you fuking posted this shit so you look like the innocent one plus informality is on msn 24/7 his comp is on all day and that isnt his nick and never was and the guy is too generous he got scammed way too much the messages you got are just spyware and check the dates of your post and your ss and think about that for a bit as far as the ''msn'' chat you ''had'' with him you just typed that shit here strange you remember everything what he wrote at the time as for the net blackout happens to me all the time and not just me half of my clannies got the same problem it has something to do with KO not so sure just check the tech section everyone has that kinda problem
    all thats left to said
    YOU ARE A FUKING RETARD WHO USES PPL FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL GAIN THEN YOU LIE ABOUT THOSE PPL TO SAVE YOUR OWN ASS FROM HUMILIATION
    enough said[/b]
    +1 good job smokey , i cant believe this guy is so stupid , go fuck your self you scamming peice of shit , you are going to burn in hell

Sno0p

I dont wanna look innocent pfiu THATS WHAT I AM .
    Sure then convo doesnt look alright cuz I deleted everything related to msn ,I had that saved on a notepad,plus I dont belive he can deny the convo if he does hes just a hypocrite.When you add someone to your msn you can pick what name to display on your chat thats the nick Ivd put.But anyway the msn convo i`vd posted is the only convo I had with this guy and I didnt posted it to incriminate him.

Obviously you dont know shit about what your talking and just stand up for him beause hes your friend or something ,or yet again i`m talking to the same person and only person.
    I`vd been spending a day trying to figure out how to get rid of the shit your friend sent me (I belive it was him.but i`m only 95%sure).
    I dont have any personal gain you retard .

+1
    u fkin scammed silver premium from him and then u post this shit

Smoker

you got silver prem you idiot thats what u gained you just posted this shit so he gets banned and doesnt say a word about it

Banned Senior Member

Hahahahaa this is a guy which were in my clan on Logos , he didnt want use ventrilo cuz he thought that he can get hacked via ventrilo :lol:

shanttelimi

I dont wanna look innocent pfiu THATS WHAT I AM .
    Sure then convo doesnt look alright cuz I deleted everything related to msn ,I had that saved on a notepad,plus I dont belive he can deny the convo if he does hes just a hypocrite.When you add someone to your msn you can pick what name to display on your chat thats the nick Ivd put.But anyway the msn convo i`vd posted is the only convo I had with this guy and I didnt posted it to incriminate him.

Obviously you dont know shit about what your talking and just stand up for him beause hes your friend or something ,or yet again i`m talking to the same person and only person.
    I`vd been spending a day trying to figure out how to get rid of the shit your friend sent me (I belive it was him.but i`m only 95%sure).
    I dont have any personal gain you retard .[/b]
    were standing up for him cuz were his friend? your stupid , that is one reason , but you scammed him and you go post this shit ?? fag we r backing him up because U scammed him

Smoker

Hahahahaa this is a guy which were in my clan on Logos , he didnt want use ventrilo cuz he thought that he can get hacked via ventrilo :lol:[/b]
    he's a liar thats all i need to say

Sno0p

Maybe your just plain old stupid or something ,he restricted my ko client,msn,ko4forum everything from 5:40 untill 7:00.The fcking keylogger was very strange to apear after i`vd contacted him.I did not download anything from anywhere and didnt talked to anyone.It was(or still is) ko related cant be otherwise :S

Even if he doesnt have anything to do with it (I whoudnt belive it but lol),why HE KEEPT LAUGHING AT ME 3-4 HOURS LATER WHEN I TALKED WITH HIM (i was using wwwl.meebo.com), I was flaming him bcuz of the keylogger and shit and he JUST FCKING LAUGHED AT ME SAYING HAHAHA I`LL GET YOUR ACCT,HE NEVER SAID ANYTHING IN HES DEFENSE NEITHER HE ASKED FOR HES ITEM.

Now gtfo my topic you 10 yo kids w/o brains.

Smoker

i aint the one thinking you can get hacked by using ventrilo xD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast