Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

People leaving KO.

This is a discussion on People leaving KO. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; They should let a better company run it. One that would be fair. I don't think making it p2p would ...
Page: 2

Rayne_of_death

They should let a better company run it. One that would be fair. I don't think making it p2p would help. Some of the legit players can't alway pay to buy premium, let alone p2p. Keeping it in the USA wouldn't be good either due to the fact that is not the problem. Not all the out of country players are bad. It just needs to be run better and in better hands then the ones it's in... But that is just my opinion.

you need only look at their corporate website to see whats going on . . they're a n00b company taking on enormous 'contracts'

they are spread too thin, and are too money hungry to concentrate on one game. Hell i thought spending money on a new server vs. more customer support was the problem . . . all the games they host probably suffer in the same way we do, though i bet if we all went to the golf game we wouldnt see: "s.a. 9 ýron plýz" :P (i joke i joke, i kid i kid. . . )
    http://www.k2network.net/home.html

*edit*
    http://www.globalmuonline.com/
    at the top, go to news then select freeboard, and look at the posts in the forum . . look familiar?? aparantly ALOT of ppl are getting K2'd not just KO pplz B)

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    this game is not gone to hell at all. *There are over 100,000 players probably. *Probably even more. *K2 said something about 4,000 people on at the same time. *The worlds are expanding.(Edana) *Large participants at ISW. *TOns of people buy prem and KC more than you can imagine. *This game is far from dead.
    No one said dead, they said going to hell, as in, more and more problems, or more and more cheaters, or more and more dumbasses that dont read what they are replying to. Nothing was mentioned in reference to the number of people playing.

Originally posted by Devile
    ppl leave and someone else buys their items/characters. Nothing changes.

hmm, on first glance i might agree with u dev, but not this time- the people with skill, the people with class, the people who really actually count...are leaving ko. this game is dying and it doesnt take a genius to see it. ask me personally why im here, the answer is simple: theres a few good friends im finding out i have-> they make this game BEARABLE. the possibility of pking with kick ass people (such as those ive found, finally, in utopian knights) is the only thing left to imagine.

back to point, ko is suffering: its like a vampire sucking the life and enjoyment from this game and putting in its place a twisted reality of getting-fuked-over-is-standard. people who play ko for ko (or ko for money, depending on how u look at it lol) now are mainly hackers or dupers or someone like them. the real people i met when i first came, some of whom are 70 now, they are almost 90%+ gone. and trust me, if the last 10% leave, ill be right behind em. id suggest to anyone whos considering staying or leaving use the barometer of people: how many friends/good-acquaintences do u know and make this game WORTH it while playing? the lower the number, the fewer the reasons. though it was always fun getting to know (somewhat) so many peeps on so many levels (literally and fig )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12