People are pathetic - New scammer --> Wicked

This is a discussion on People are pathetic - New scammer --> Wicked within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, scammed again. Not making a big fuzz of it, just to let you know there is a new scammer ...
Page: 1

Default People are pathetic - New scammer --> Wicked

Well, scammed again. Not making a big fuzz of it, just to let you know there is a new scammer around.

His name is Wicked on forums, and xMuffinManx in game. I wanted to buy the warrior he was selling. Gave him items, but i didnt get sq (i know it was dumb, but i wanted a char very bad). He is 25 (at least he told he is that old), didn`t expect such move from a person his age.

Dunno what`s with people, it is just a game. To do such stupid things over few pixels is just dissapointing If you cannot earn the legit way just uninstall the game, obviously it`s not for you if you cannot manage in game.

I`m out.

Peace

idefix

well i can just say, blame urself for being scammed :P u shud know better... theres always been scamers and always will be, usually wise to take extra caution when buying / selling chars, atleast in this game, ive noticed...

¥-Warcoulou-¥

Take care to scammer i ve been scammed too.. that's too bad..
    Look my-ko > u can buy rol, roc... etc using real $USD... it's best than buy item to another guy and be scammed...
    i used to play USKO, i love USKO but some kind are really bad... too many koxp, scammer, bug abuse...

But i m still playing and u too !

Don't see the bad side of things. U ve been scammed,u will be more carefull next time.
    I ve been scammed, no i take care.. this is just a game play4fun

G0D

rofl didnt someone say that he was a scammer? like he was whats that name xxxshadowxx or somthing like that?

Oh and dont tell me it was those pads u sold to him coz im still sticking with me offer :mellow:

Originally posted by G0D
    rofl didnt someone say that he was a scammer? like he was whats that name xxxshadowxx or somthing like that? *

Oh and dont tell me it was those pads u sold to him coz im still sticking with me offer *:mellow:
    Dunno, i know xxshadowassasinxx is a scammer but didn`t know that this is his 2nd account

B> GW acc for IGC

G0D

ya thats the one i just cant remember who said that shadow = wicked

well unlucky bro

p.s still got them shell pads? or was that not u/?

MillionVoices

I learned not to trade with anyone.
    its not your fault .

Idefix= suffers from antiscoial perosnality disorder....

Originally posted by G0D
    ya thats the one i just cant remember who said that shadow = wicked *

well unlucky bro

p.s still got them shell pads? or was that not u/?
    Nop, they where a part of trade

:pic:

OWNED damn u ppl SO DUMB i posted like 10times + about him non listened and said i should stop posting that hehehehehehe owned next time READ

look at the replays whan i try warn ppl :rollseyes: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...ghlight=#806757

Didn`t see it, i just recently got active again so i didn`t notice it.

its been posted alot that hes a scammer..................................

mason_cro

You dumbass :wub:
    Fuck this shit, buy me a GW acc too