Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

People's thoughts

This is a discussion on People's thoughts within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What do you think about people that sell items of no use in there merch? Example: Selling 7 or so ...
Page: 1

What do you think about people that sell items of no use in there merch?

Example: Selling 7 or so Talia's with no durability on them?

To me it show's an untrustworthy person for the fact they know they are selling bad products and I consider it a way of trying to scam people.

On the other hand I understand Buyers need look at what their buying before they buy it, but what about the newer playes.

So my question is a few things.

1. If you think its wrong to knowling sell Talia's with 0 dura on them do you consider that person Trustworthy?
    2. If a Person tries to do something like that in the game do you think they would do in a real trade for items?
    3. Should we teach people to watch out for scams like that or should we do it to them and let them learn the hard way?

I would like to know People's thoughts on this.

I know people put crazy prices on items, this is not about the price of the item its about the product itself. People always look at the price but rarely look at its durability.

NeronDomitius

i understand what are u talking about, but i usually check item 2 times before i buy it. u probably saw that noob human bp - afa - something, selling 0 durability talias for 3 mil

Ding ding Ding

You are correct

I know he does alot of trades on k04life, and i told him if your willing to do this in game why wouldn't you be willing to do it in a real trade.

The king. Senior Member

yes he suxxx

sexyrexy

its not my fault is someone doesnt look at the item they are paying for

its not my fault is someone doesnt look at the item they are paying for[/b]
    Your right its not your Fault. But it is your fault for putting it up in merch. I am asking if people think that makes a trustworthy person or not.

Do you think People run around moradon looking to buy items that they can't use and waste their coin on it?

When a person buy's what they think is a good deal then come to find out they got ripped off they feel cheated, And people that put those items like that up in merch are preying on people and trying to scam them out of money.

SexyRexy doesn't say he does it.

I sold one Pauldron that i was using instead of the +8 i wanted to merc.

Not my problem someone bought it, lol.

I always do some research on the prices before i buy or sell. You'll always have someone that is cheap or different.

What about people selling Speed Pots for 7m and 1 for 70? Imo it's almost the same thing.

Like I said its not about the prices, People make mistakes on a 0 and 99% of the time people look at the Price before they buy it

And i think what you are talking about is people making mistakes and it getting bought or sold.

I am talking about people that know they are selling defective items.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

so does it make someone a scammer if u misprice an item in ur merchant and they buy it and then u realize u fuked up? whats the difference...

Then you should pm that person and buy it back

if you see a soul pot for 70 mil knowing they sell for 16k would you buy it?

If you see a DD talia for 3 mil knowing they sell for 50mil would you buy it?

My point is not that a person makes a mistake ITS THAT A PERSON SELLS DEFECTIVE ITEMS KNOWING THAT.

So guess if a person is selling duped items for cheap and you buy it and it gets deleted 10 min later its okay?

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

if you see a soul pot for 70 mil knowing they sell for 16k would you buy it?

If you see a DD talia for 3 mil knowing they sell for 50mil would you buy it?

My point is not that a person makes a mistake ITS THAT A PERSON SELLS DEFECTIVE ITEMS KNOWING THAT.

So guess if a person is selling duped items for cheap and you buy it and it gets deleted 10 min later its okay?[/b]
    its basically a double negative, someone should be stupid and buy it IF they are smart, vs, a dumb person trying 2 make coins off worthless shit, idk, fend for yourself, if ur not smart, u can fuk urself for not knowing some things, which after u make the mistake ONE time, will that person ever do it again? dont think so.

Banned

My friend sells 100 soul pots stacked 10 times (using magic bag) for 500k each. ROFL.

People fuck up and buy one, so they buy it for 50 million coins, thinking they were buying 100 soul pots for 500k. He says most people who buy it are Chinese.

I think its ingenious. If you can make money by exploiting people's stupidity then go ahead. That is what business/merchant is.

I would not do it, but I would laugh at you if you fall for it. Try it in your own server, it actually works.

sexyrexy

so if i sell warrior shell +7/12 DEX and someone thinks its str and buys it im untrustworthy?

btw incase your wondering the only thing i ever merchant are +1 weapons from ew or paper armor i upgraded normalyl clean

so if i sell warrior shell +7/12 DEX and someone thinks its str and buys it im untrustworthy?

btw incase your wondering the only thing i ever merchant are +1 weapons from ew or paper armor i upgraded normalyl clean[/b]
    There could be all kinds of What if's. Me personaly I buy stuff from the same people again and again, and when i see People trying to take advantage of other players it pisses me off because its better to help people than to screw them over. If i see People selling 7 talias for 3 mil with 0 dura on them It Says to me this person is gona do whatever he can to make money not careing about how other players will feel.

Now that Sad part of that is when i See that same person selling Items in Ko4life market would you do buisness with a person willing to do what ever he can to make a coin or 2?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast