Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

People's thoughts

This is a discussion on People's thoughts within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There could be all kinds of What if's. Me personaly I buy stuff from the same people again and again, ...
Page: 2

Banned

There could be all kinds of What if's. Me personaly I buy stuff from the same people again and again, and when i see People trying to take advantage of other players it pisses me off because its better to help people than to screw them over. If i see People selling 7 talias for 3 mil with 0 dura on them It Says to me this person is gona do whatever he can to make money not careing about how other players will feel.

Now that Sad part of that is when i See that same person selling Items in Ko4life market would you do buisness with a person willing to do what ever he can to make a coin or 2?[/b]
    I wouldn't. However, I would still laugh at you if you fell for it. You gotta admit, thats funny.

mrmagic2008

its bad karma to knowingly merchant items under false pretense. That talia durability 0 is a good example.

so if i sell warrior shell +7/12 DEX and someone thinks its str and buys it im untrustworthy?

btw incase your wondering the only thing i ever merchant are +1 weapons from ew or paper armor i upgraded normalyl clean[/b]

Damn, you made me think about a half plate warrior helmet i made with MP bonus

And it was sold lololol

Double check merchants, that's it.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

You just have to be smart and double check the items before you buy it.

You just have to be smart and double check the items before you buy it.[/b]
    I think alot of you are missing what i am asking. Okay I know every should be smart and check prices.

I am asking, What do you think of the People selling the items? Are they trustworthy to do real trades with or not?

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

I think alot of you are missing what i am asking. Okay I know every should be smart and check prices.

I am asking, What do you think of the People selling the items? Are they trustworthy to do real trades with or not?[/b]
    In my opinion it's just called being "smart" I wouldn't feel bad or guilty for merching 0 durability Talias or Priest Shell with INT or Mage Shell with MP bonus on it. Also you really can't tell if the person is GG or not by selling 0 durability Talia or any other crap. I would sell them too, I'm not forcing anyone to buy it right? It's the buyer's responsbility to check the item before drag it into his/her inventory. :wub:

sexyrexy

if they merchant the item then trust worthy if they try to put it up in trade window instead of the other one then they are untrustworthy

well, I've done several trades with afa and everything went straight.
    I'm just wondering why he isn't here replying.

I told him in chat i would make a post about it.

I never Said Afa is or was a Scammer.

My thinking is i saw that he sells alot on forum, and I have thought about asking him about some stuff before, but now after seeing him try and trick people into buying junk I wouldn't ask him for real life trade.

RE5PECTmf

Imo , trustworthy doesn't have anything with it . For example ... u have 3-4 no +1 reb raptors .. and one regular+1 with poison .. put them all together with same price .. when possible buyer switch from one to other .. for possibility of visual bug u can trick him .. and there is nothing wrong with this.Thats whats market is for ... to trick ppl (don't mean scam or selling duped items by this ) . Not all ppl farm and do boss hunts and stuff .. but playing with market can be really fun for a change .. About talia ... who cares .. u take responsability before u click "Ok" .

mrmagic2008

remember back a couple of years ago there were some people who were selling ps2 boxes (the actual box, not the console) under the hope that the buyer thinks he's getting a ps2 console. it's basically the same thing here

Imo , trustworthy doesn't have anything with it . For example ... u have 3-4 no +1 reb raptors .. and one regular+1 with poison .. put them all together with same price .. when possible buyer switch from one to other .. for possibility of visual bug u can trick him .. and there is nothing wrong with this.Thats whats market is for ... to trick ppl (don't mean scam or selling duped items by this ) . Not all ppl farm and do boss hunts and stuff .. but playing with market can be really fun for a change .. About talia ... who cares .. u take responsability before u click "Ok" .[/b]
    Guess we know who to trust and not trust and trying to find ways to trick people into buying things

RE5PECTmf

Thing I took for example doesn't make fact that I'm doing it .. but sure it can be usefull when u r getting rid of 7-8 talias from inn .. or other items :P

did u ever think theyre desporate for cash?

My friend sells 100 soul pots stacked 10 times (using magic bag) for 500k each. ROFL.

People fuck up and buy one, so they buy it for 50 million coins, thinking they were buying 100 soul pots for 500k. He says most people who buy it are Chinese.

I think its ingenious. If you can make money by exploiting people's stupidity then go ahead. That is what business/merchant is.

I would not do it, but I would laugh at you if you fall for it. Try it in your own server, it actually works.[/b]

I think of all these methods as low life scams, using bag, tbl edit, selling BUS in the corner for 20mil, talias, etc. People are stupid so take advantage of them, great motto to live by.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast