Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

A perfect solution to stop duping, cheating, hacking, etc.

This is a discussion on A perfect solution to stop duping, cheating, hacking, etc. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What's the solution? Give everyone in the game (even those who make a new account) Infinite money, 70/80 lvls, NPC's ...
Page: 1

Diler

Default A perfect solution to stop duping, cheating, hacking, etc.

What's the solution?

Give everyone in the game (even those who make a new account) Infinite money, 70/80 lvls, NPC's with all the items in the game. Of course the only thing you must do is to spend some time at the anvil and make your dream armor, jewels, etc. This game would be pure PvP, no lvling = no koxp and shit like that. 70/80 lvls = no hacking because everyone would have everything and even if somebody was stupid enough to hack someone he'll make a new account and get everything back in a couple of hours. Duping? What the hell for and what's the diffrence? Everything can be done in a matter of hours. So this game would be only about skills. Doesn't it sound nice? What do you all think?

Greets.

good idea, lets cut off 90% of the game.

Great idea, why we u didnt say this before!

Bafert

Default Re: A perfect solution to stop duping, cheating, hacking, et

Originally posted by Diler
    What's the solution?

Give everyone in the game (even those who make a new account) Infinite money, 70/80 lvls, NPC's with all the items in the game. Of course the only thing you must do is to spend some time at the anvil and make your dream armor, jewels, etc. This game would be pure PvP, no lvling = no koxp and shit like that. 70/80 lvls = no hacking because everyone would have everything and even if somebody was stupid enough to hack someone he'll make a new account and get everything back in a couple of hours. Duping? What the hell for and what's the diffrence? Everything can be done in a matter of hours. So this game would be only about skills. Doesn't it sound nice? *What do you all think?

Greets.
    im sry but this has to be the stupidest idea ever there would be no point to the game its all pvp and eventually u get bored of

that and let alone every1 in the best armor and geat means almost impossible to kill it would be wat the beta is now it takes

2 minuts to kill some1 in a 1v1 thats no fun.

1st boss farming is better when pk 2nd Who will buy trinas? 3rd everyone will be in same gear :P

Browzer

Why do you think private servers are boring ?

Originally posted by Diler
    What's the solution?

Give everyone in the game (even those who make a new account) Infinite money, 70/80 lvls, NPC's with all the items in the game. Of course the only thing you must do is to spend some time at the anvil and make your dream armor, jewels, etc. This game would be pure PvP, no lvling = no koxp and shit like that. 70/80 lvls = no hacking because everyone would have everything and even if somebody was stupid enough to hack someone he'll make a new account and get everything back in a couple of hours. Duping? What the hell for and what's the diffrence? Everything can be done in a matter of hours. So this game would be only about skills. Doesn't it sound nice? *What do you all think?

Greets.
    And you wouldent get bored of that? 10mins of the firedrake test server and I'm ready to slit my wrists. I couldent imagine that being that way all the time. Most people that do ideas like this are to lazy to get 70 or farm.

Diler

Originally posted by Bafert+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bafert)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Diler
    What's the solution?

Greets.
    im sry but this has to be the stupidest idea ever there would be no point to the game its all pvp and eventually u get bored of

that and let alone every1 in the best armor and geat means almost impossible to kill it would be wat the beta is now it takes

2 minuts to kill some1 in a 1v1 thats no fun.[/b]
    Well, I just wanted to write my opinion...

Originally posted by Browzer
    Why do you think private servers are boring ?
    Becouse its full of bugs

Banned

Well...

Aint it possible to do something to duped items? so they cant be sold ( like scrools) traded, upgraded and so?

If that was possible it wud be foolish to dupe, cuz they wud not have anything to do with the stuff... =/

Diler

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Diler
    What's the solution?

Greets.
    And you wouldent get bored of that? 10mins of the firedrake test server and I'm ready to slit my wrists. I couldent imagine that being that way all the time. Most people that do ideas like this are to lazy to get 70 or farm.[/b]
    }}

I have no idead what a FireDrake server is... I haven't been playing KO for 4 months or so :P

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

I don't think you should be able to buy items/uniques, that would get boring in 2 days. I think they should just make quests for every lvl with exp.

there could be an arcade option. So u could chose if u want to play a rpg when u start from 0 or arcade where u have all the best items simply pk. Diffrent servers server for each

Diler

Originally posted by neTworK
    1st boss farming is better when pk * 2nd Who will buy trinas? 3rd everyone will be in same gear *
    Like I said it will be only about skills. And who needs trinas....

Just need to block trade. 1st prices will back like old times 2nd any dupes :wub:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast