Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

A perfect solution to stop duping, cheating, hacking, etc.

This is a discussion on A perfect solution to stop duping, cheating, hacking, etc. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Diler+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Diler)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-neTworK 1st boss farming is better when pk * 2nd Who will buy trinas? 3rd ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by Diler+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Diler)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-neTworK
    1st boss farming is better when pk * 2nd Who will buy trinas? 3rd everyone will be in same gear *
    Like I said it will be only about skills. And who needs trinas....[/b]
    Diler k2 need to sell it :wub:

so the game will be 100% pk.. cz will be packed all the time and the nation with more players will be stronger side. i dont like it. i played beta and i didnt even have earrings but i had all other jewels +3 and it was hard for any1 to kill me. game will be boring as hell. only way to make mediocre nps is either full paper mage party with full healers or bunch of melees with duffer/healer. but if u pk solo like that u wouldnt get much nps even if u got best skills. boring idea.

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    I don't think you should be able to buy items/uniques, that would get boring in 2 days. I think they should just make quests for every lvl with exp.
    Thats not a bad idea... if it was implemented right. No special items like IN, IB, ROC, ect but some lower grade uniques like ruby ring, shells +5 (or somthing lower in value) be given by completing some quest or obtaining a certain level.

Diler

Originally posted by neTworK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(neTworK)</div>
    Originally posted by Diler@
    <!--QuoteBegin-neTworK

1st boss farming is better when pk * 2nd Who will buy trinas? 3rd everyone will be in same gear *

Like I said it will be only about skills. And who needs trinas....
    Diler k2 need to sell it :wub:[/b]
    So they would have to think a new item to sell with gold premium.

BLOCK TRADE is the best idea you can have :P

Diler

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-devilscommandments
    I don't think you should be able to buy items/uniques, that would get boring in 2 days. I think they should just make quests for every lvl with exp.
    Thats not a bad idea... if it was implemented right. No special items like IN, IB, ROC, ect but some lower grade uniques like ruby ring, shells +5 (or somthing lower in value) be given by completing some quest or obtaining a certain level.[/b]
    Yeah not a bad idea... But it won't stop cheating/duping/hacking

idefix

i think that 50% of the ppl who ever quit ko, quit becoz they got either scammed, hacked, k2'd or anvil'd, and the other 50% coz they got to lvl 70 and then got bored coz nothing left to do except to pk, or then just got bored of the xping up.

if every1 wud be max lvl and wud be only pk, a LOT of ppl wud quit the game after a few weeks / months coz the CZ wud be too boring, every1 same lvl, every1 same equip.

SuperkakosO_0

if yur idea become true then my friend the hole game will be boring....with this solution wouldnt be the most important thing in the game COMPETITION.
    games without "stress",competition isnt a game...
    btw dude who said that everyone loves pvp in KE? B)

Diler

Originally posted by idefix
    i think that 50% of the ppl who ever quit ko, quit becoz they got either scammed, hacked, k2'd or anvil'd, and the other 50% coz they got to lvl 70 and then got bored coz nothing left to do except to pk, or then just got bored of the xping up.

if every1 wud be max lvl and wud be only pk, a LOT of ppl wud quit the game after a few weeks / months coz the CZ wud be too boring, every1 same lvl, every1 same equip.
    Better quit on your own, making your own decision then be "raped" by a fucking hacker.

Diler

Originally posted by SuperkakosO_0
    if yur idea become true then my friend the hole game will be boring....with this solution wouldnt be the most important thing in the game COMPETITION. * *
    games without "stress",competition isnt a game... * *
    btw dude who said that everyone loves pvp in KE? B)
    erm... what you rather lvl?

SuperkakosO_0

sorry dont "catch" yur question :wub: my lvl?

I think many ppl do it for selfperfecting*. Geting better and better gearlvl

*or we u call this

SuperkakosO_0

and thats make yu better,or yu"fell" better yur char

if u want this... go play ragnarok private server
    :

takes 2 days to get max lvl... top gear selling at npc... on the 3rd day, i delete the game

Diler

Originally posted by SuperkakosO_0
    sorry dont "catch" yur question :wub: my lvl?
    No, I ment that you prefer lvling then PK'ing?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast