Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

A perfect solution to stop duping, cheating, hacking, etc.

This is a discussion on A perfect solution to stop duping, cheating, hacking, etc. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Amano if u want this... go play ragnarok private server : takes 2 days to get max ...
Page: 3

Diler

Originally posted by Amano
    if u want this... go play ragnarok private server
    :

takes 2 days to get max lvl... top gear selling at npc... on the 3rd day, i delete the game
    Well everyone likes something else. As for me, if I had the chance to have the everything in the game, without the fear of being hacked, and better myself in comboing to defeat others - pure ownage.

idefix

Originally posted by Diler+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Diler)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Amano
    :

takes 2 days to get max lvl... top gear selling at npc... on the 3rd day, i delete the game
    Well everyone likes something else. As for me, if I had the chance to have the everything in the game, without the fear of being hacked, and better myself in comboing to defeat others - pure ownage.[/b]
    maybe u want to start ko on a private server then -.-

Diler

Originally posted by idefix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(idefix)</div>
    Originally posted by Diler@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Amano

:

Well everyone likes something else. As for me, if I had the chance to have the everything in the game, without the fear of being hacked, and better myself in comboing to defeat others - pure ownage.
    maybe u want to start ko on a private server then -.-[/b]
    I don't want to play KO anymore... It's too fucking addicting, I'd rather go to a cinema, go visit some friends

NeedForSpeed

Default Re: A perfect solution to stop duping, cheating, hacking, et

Originally posted by Diler
    What's the solution?

Give everyone in the game (even those who make a new account) Infinite money, 70/80 lvls, NPC's with all the items in the game. Of course the only thing you must do is to spend some time at the anvil and make your dream armor, jewels, etc. This game would be pure PvP, no lvling = no koxp and shit like that. 70/80 lvls = no hacking because everyone would have everything and even if somebody was stupid enough to hack someone he'll make a new account and get everything back in a couple of hours. Duping? What the hell for and what's the diffrence? Everything can be done in a matter of hours. So this game would be only about skills. Doesn't it sound nice? *What do you all think?

Greets.
    i think that u lvl 30 and dream get 60 shity idea...

Ki1laH

Well to start, horrible idea. Most of the fun is farming for your items and EARNING them to gain advantage over others.

Besides the point, me and a friend were trying to find any possible dupe methods on the test server to hopefully get some out of the way before the servers went live, due to our limited knowledge in the area we failed miserably lol, but we finally found one that would dupe the item, and it seems that with the new patch a type of protection has been implemented. Because the duped item could not be moved, used, or sold.

I hope that is the same with all possible ways to dupe, and not just our semi-retarded attempt. Though somebody who had items duped from a rollback also stated that they couldn't be moved nor used...so good news.

king arthur

it sucks , takes ages to kill someone with uber items ...

TunaFishyMe

why dont we play cs instead

Banned

people would just acid pot the fuck out of you until your armor breaks, cz would be full of red shit, who needs a duffer when u can have 20 peope acid potting you to break your armor?

priestish

I think he is refering to the beta servers. Or private server.

sexa

Originally posted by Diler
    What's the solution?

Give everyone in the game (even those who make a new account) Infinite money, 70/80 lvls, NPC's with all the items in the game. Of course the only thing you must do is to spend some time at the anvil and make your dream armor, jewels, etc. This game would be pure PvP, no lvling = no koxp and shit like that. 70/80 lvls = no hacking because everyone would have everything and even if somebody was stupid enough to hack someone he'll make a new account and get everything back in a couple of hours. Duping? What the hell for and what's the diffrence? Everything can be done in a matter of hours. So this game would be only about skills. Doesn't it sound nice? *What do you all think?

Greets.
    better idea is make all items untradeable and non stackable :wub:

TunaFishyMe

perfect solution would be to shut down the game.

There will be cheats for all games unless your code is absolutely perfect and your security is godly. This game was written a long time ago (i think). What you are suppose to do is ban the cheaters and fix any holes that come up. If all cheaters are banned, people will not cheat. Its retarded to completely throw away 80% of the game just to prevent something that should be prevented long ago.

ArminVanBuuren

I DO like some cheaters...there's nothing funnier than making redball the bug abusers at DLW twice and see them running away proving that you got enough skills to beat lvl and items. :rollseyes:

Road

Lol guys, yes take the MMORPG aspect out of this game and make it a fucking FPS game (first person shooter). FPS is great if all you want in a game is pvp but taking away the aspects of an mmorpg makes it pointless to play. God, I thougt I came up with BAD ideas. Not saying you are dumb dlyer but if that is all you like this game for then quit like all the guys with no jobs did cuz they couldn't pk with buffs. :mellow:

Diler

Originally posted by NeedForSpeed+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NeedForSpeed)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Diler
    What's the solution?

Greets.
    i think that u lvl 30 and dream get 60 shity idea...[/b]
    No, I am not. Hacked twice, a lvl 65 warrior and 62 priest. That experience made me /quit. Greets.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Diler
    What's the solution?

Greets.
    And you wouldent get bored of that? 10mins of the firedrake test server and I'm ready to slit my wrists. I couldent imagine that being that way all the time. Most people that do ideas like this are to lazy to get 70 or farm.[/b]
    r u emo now :wacko:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast