Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Permanent Stipends

This is a discussion on Permanent Stipends within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Xantia have not S Obsene have not S Felix (old char) have not S...
Page: 4

IkoRia

Xantia have not S
    Obsene have not S
    Felix (old char) have not S

Mario

Mario... why bump it... ><[/b]
    HOLY CRAP!!!! it was like 2 anm abd i was just checkin veles sig *founded hes topic from search)... and accidently responded. yes im dumb... same as tez and the rest xD I FOOLED THEM ^_^ but IF we will continue...

ive seen that Doqtor guy from Killed By with the H symbol :/[/b]
    monthly... after 1,5 year, u ppl still dont see a diff, between permament and monthly ??

JustRebelde20 has Dragon Symbol, he has 2.2mil+ NP[/b]
    i already said hes orc, which part u didnt get??

LordOfTheHumans has S, not sure of his NP[/b]
    orc either...

Felix (old char) have not S[/b]
    yes, but actualy got it back, like 4 days ago

Not sure who is the 5th person who has the Z Stipend[/b]
    maybe this will help u?

... and Aba, makin this "sick" list is pointless, coz its changin everyday, coz of PK/NT... personaly i doubt that any1 is givin a fuk about ur 1.1m NP, coz its not ur NP... u can tell me "Felix&#39;s NP isnt urs", yes but Felix&#39;s char got only 100k more NP than mine, so i dont really care

Pwner4Last

LoL there can be alot sinse even those who dosen&#39;t play gets one

Aba

... and Aba, makin this "sick" list is pointless, coz its changin everyday, coz of PK/NT... personaly i doubt that any1 is givin a fuk about ur 1.1m NP, coz its not ur NP... u can tell me "Felix&#39;s NP isnt urs", yes but Felix&#39;s char got only 100k more NP than mine, so i dont really care [/b]

Just a little jealous? Maybe? I dont know what your problem is but I was just posting to help vele.

And actually it&#39;s 2.2mil now. Dont be upset because I earned more than half of the np you earned in the years you&#39;ve played in less than 3 months on my own character, while also leveling it hardcore all by myself.

You&#39;re right, my new char (which is babashopped) has much more NP, but thats not why I bought it, I bought it so I dont have to level it. Who cares? It&#39;s none of your business, get over it. Sorry me>you :\ but you dont have to get all spiteful about it. Fucking pathetic.

NATNAYR from human side has S symbol with 1m + nps. he juz reached 1m nps last week

DesertiCZek

captain has 1 mil + now too

Just a little jealous? Maybe? I dont know what your problem is but I was just posting to help vele.

And actually it&#39;s 2.2mil now. Dont be upset because I earned more than half of the np you earned in the years you&#39;ve played in less than 3 months on my own character, while also leveling it hardcore all by myself.
    You&#39;re right, my new char (which is babashopped) has much more NP, but thats not why I bought it, I bought it so I dont have to level it. Who cares? It&#39;s none of your business, get over it. Sorry me>you :\ but you dont have to get all spiteful about it. Fucking pathetic.[/b]
    you saying you have 2.2 now? or did I miss something

and I think rebelde has 2.6+

Mario

Just a little jealous? Maybe?[/b]
    about what ? ur NO skills ? or smth ? dont be funny, i totaly dont care about ur babashoped NP, so stop pimpin&#39; ur funny ego.

You&#39;re right, my new char (which is babashopped) has much more NP, but thats not why I bought it, I bought it so I dont have to level it.[/b]
    ye, prolly thats why u writed "B> lv 72 rogue with 500k+ or 600k+ NP" (for sure more than 500)

Sorry me>you[/b]
    u mean ur +2 items > mine +0, agree, but who cares? u r the one who cares about NP and its fukin annoyin to heard about it every where... about mine NP, im pkin max 1h, not every day, and still can make 100+ monthly, can u ? whos pathetic, me coz i told u the truth about ur childlish actin, or u and ur char/items ? stop pimpin arround, no1 givin a fuk.

and I think rebelde has 2.6+[/b]
    thats the problem. Im 100% sure, that he was abusin arena bug, coz a turk playin rebelde now, have no idea how to pk...

GetRichOrDieTrying

thats hakunamatata ncs+NT
    new owner

Natasha

FallzSwapaches have S -> 950k
    But who the fk is he ?

GetRichOrDieTrying

i got 950k now xD
    S symbol ftw :P

Mario

i got 950k now xD
    S symbol ftw :P[/b]
    nazi looks the best :P

what about the guy that Ali1989 posted? with around 1,9xx,xxx np&#39;s with 400k monthly :blink:

and Mario pls keep your mouth even if it&#39;s Ironic mood :angry:

collectivly i had 1.7 mil np when i quit on my 2 characters

URunFasterWithAKnifE - 950k - Nazi symbol when i left
    PSYR3N - 750k - S Symbol when i left

should have stuck to one and i would have beaten Zike :lol:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

collectivly i had 1.7 mil np when i quit on my 2 characters

URunFasterWithAKnifE - 950k - Nazi symbol when i left
    PSYR3N - 750k - S Symbol when i left

should have stuck to one and i would have beaten Zike :lol:[/b]
    How much did Hydr0 do on that :P

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast