Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Peroxide aka Charlie

This is a discussion on Peroxide aka Charlie within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss stfu ur an idiot. thats all u got? u disappoint me no evidence why im an ...
Page: 2

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss
    stfu ur an idiot.
    thats all u got? u disappoint me no evidence why im an idiot even though i was nice enough to supply evidence to why ur wrong?

DieWithMyKiss

Um, all you guys have is a windows theme and a VERY poplular item in the game. ROFL, you guys are idiots, seriously.

Banned Senior Member

same windows theme
    Peroxide was on another vent and it was charlies voice
    Peroxide matches Charlies IP
    Sammy matches Charlies IP
    Peroxide cant type for shit when he's pissed about somethin
    Peroxide had all the same gear as charlie
    Peroxide has the same attitude as charlie

Want me to continue?

DieWithMyKiss

ah, well same IP obviously it's him...why isn't he banned then?

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DieWithMyKiss
    stfu ur an idiot.
    thats all u got? u disappoint me no evidence why im an idiot even though i was nice enough to supply evidence to why ur wrong?[/b]
    stfu ur an idiot

TunaFishyMe

giga 8...lol i wouldnt say that is very "popular" at least not on diez

Banned Senior Member

ah, well same IP obviously it's him...why isn't he banned then?
    Because they need to ban his subnet I believe. of the xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx IP's, the first 6 are the same, only IP's changing are the ones when you reset ur net connection

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

Proxy server FTW !!!

DieWithMyKiss

zzzz you guys said windows theme and a weapon in the game, thats not enough to ban someone, since phantom said IPs match, obisouly its him, had he provided adequate proof I woulda agreed to ban him, you're an idiot for following the leader and asking that he get banned because of proof other people provided, you seriously can't say someone is someone with a windows theme and a weapon that 90% of warriors have, comon now.

P.S. I'm Pking sorry for the shitty spelling and inconsistentcy

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

zzzz you guys said windows theme and a weapon in the game, thats not enough to ban someone, since phantom said IPs match, obisouly its him, had he provided adequate proof I woulda agreed to ban him, you're an idiot for following the leader and asking that he get banned because of proof other people provided, you seriously can't say someone is someone with a windows theme and a weapon that 90% of warriors have, comon now.

90% of the warriors have giga axes +8 :blink: april 3rd last update Giantic Axe(+8) 16(16 people is 90%?) and peroxide admitted to having a +8 giga within a week after charlie 'disappeared'...other people provide? lol charlie provides well over half the evidence himself cuz hes just that big of an idiot

bout the ip i didnt think id have to repeat evidence that was already said in this topic :rollseyes:

i also said shall i go on u never told me to continue u just assumed i was an 'idiot' as u so eloquently put it....well now whos the idiot?

Would you go away and stop posting? ty

Healo

How much gay sex is Charlie paying you to say this?

cowboy_killa

no charlie has 3 giga+8s. 1 on his dlw char and 1 on his main and 1 of his other warroir and none of them are duped. so now go fuck off. u all cry about him and bitch about him. but what his doing is good

PopTart

am i the only 1 who noticed that peroxide relesed a video tape that he says in it :"this is charlie recording bla bla bla"?
    isnt that the ultimate proof? btw this IN was stolen from tormentors clan

Dragonfaire

Charlie or not Charlie he is an asshole. And besides I have proof sent to me by 2 different concerned people that it is Charlie.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast