Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Persitent scroll?

This is a discussion on Persitent scroll? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Its a simple concept really :S...
Page: 2

Its a simple concept really :S

Lol. so many people tried to get me with that on runescape. It was one of the lamest scams ever. Only a 12 year old could fall for it.[/b]
    actually buying and reselling things in runescape is the best way to make money in that game since day 1 i used to buy rune sq's and baxes from bluerose in the begining for bulk prices and resell and sometimes make over 10 m coins which wasn't much then cuz at the time of r2h's came out they were 1 m each which i bought those about 10 or 20 at a time for 400 k and resold for well over a 1 m sometimes but buying and reselling was way to make money from start cuz at one side of varrock u could someone selling for 200 k less and at another side someone buying for 200 k more now days it usually is a scam cuz the prices dont fluxate as much because of how many servers there are ppl selling on it used to jus be world 1 at varrock

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

i think the reason i couldn't understand is cos its retarded xD

ill try it on some turks though[/b]
    the scam is that they ask you for something they may think you dont know exactly where to get it / what it is... they get 2 computers and spam one saying they'll trade u the shard if u give em a persistent scroll.... you may not know what it is, so u spam moradon looking for one... u get a pm from someone else saying they selling the persistent scroll for say 50m... u buy it asap and u tell the first guy you got what he wanted, he tells you he already sold the item. you get scammed cus the persistent scroll is sold in an npc in delos, and the guy you bought it from was the same guy or soemone working with him, so the first guy didnt actually have the item he said he'd trade you, but you pay him 50m

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

aaahh i see

rather nice ehueu

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12