Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ED , deva KS

This is a discussion on ED , deva KS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; today at one ed one human rogue ks deva he got the drop from deva but we sthill win, at ...
Page: 1

Default ED , deva KS

today at one ed one human rogue ks deva he got the drop from deva but we sthill win, at other ed we ks deva got the drop but we didn't win. did the last patch have something to do with this ???? cause if i remmeber who ks deva wins ed.

B0jack

ive ks'd deva from others a few times. so i guess it still works.

Banned Senior Member

if you ks deva= you win. it nothing has to do with who get the deva box because who ever killed the deva 50% first will get the deva drop. so even if you ks some one deva you will win but you will not get the deva box because other party did more dmg then you.....

and even if you got the box dont think you are the winer because any one can ks it with last hit... it is same as quest mob nothing more....

Nothing have changed, if you get the drop doesn't mean you win.

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

well actually my brother has experience the opposite from what was before...when who'd did most dmg would win box and last hit would be win(atleast most times) but atm last hit = box and most dmg = win

Banned

if u talking about who getting drops its pretty much like any other boss, which party did most of the dmg, getting the drop.
    if we talking about wining event, its all about last hit, no matter how stupid it may looks like, its like that

Quote Originally Posted by eldar View Post
    if u talking about who getting drops its pretty much like any other boss, which party did most of the dmg, getting the drop.
    if we talking about wining event, its all about last hit, no matter how stupid it may looks like, its like that

the thing is it didnt happen like that lol who did more dmg won and who did last win got drop twice

TemefinOwnz

today at one ed one human rogue ks deva he got the drop from deva but we sthill win
    was the humans there before u guys get in room? otherwise that doesnt fit at all

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

I can tell from my experience that we ksed sometimes the deva, didnt got the box but win the ed and sometimes got the box by ks, but lost the ed. But I never see a difference between both. Because the enemys dropped the hp of deva by 99% so we did the last hit. So normaly they should get the box and we should win by last hit.
    But tell me anything what is working great at this game

Banned Senior Member

right now even ed it self is bug lol so who know if deva drop are also bug...

lets hope new expansion will fix ED problems (hopefully not bug another 1000 things)

Quote Originally Posted by TemefinOwnz View Post
    today at one ed one human rogue ks deva he got the drop from deva but we sthill win
    was the humans there before u guys get in room? otherwise that doesnt fit at all

no, humans weren't there before , but i have been doing ed and things keep normal . but that day the rogue got the drop when he ks deva , and at the other ed we just ks deva and we got the drop but we didn't win.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovebikini View Post
    lets hope new expansion will fix ED problems (hopefully not bug another 1000 things)
    would be nice.. 3x times in a row i got bugged ED-.-

U will win when U get exp from deva ;P every time If I get exp from deva I won, so I guess it work ;]

Banned Senior Member

deva is been patched

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast