Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Personal Weapon quest

This is a discussion on Personal Weapon quest within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I killed the [quest]troll captain for fun, imo it should be ALOT harder considering its for lvl70's and the payoff ...
Page: 2

oncemore

I killed the [quest]troll captain for fun, imo it should be ALOT harder considering its for lvl70's and the payoff is huge. A lvl65 shouldn't be able to kill it with one priest :rollseyes:

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    Originally posted by SlmShady@
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink

There isn't.... there is Urak Hai, Troll Beserker, Stone Golem, and Apostle

there definetly is, unless its only on olympia, theres a [Quest] Lard Orc, which is by the original KO aoe harps spot, kinda by desert, a [Quest] Uruk Tron which is back by the Samma spawn in desert, and [Quest] Troll Captain which is the size of troll shamen in the back corner of swamp, and [Quest] Giant Golem in the back corner of snow...so wtf r these if they arent for that quest?
    btw i smacked the lard orc and it hit me for 3351 with liek 1050 ac >.<
    There is no lard orc for this quest nor giant golem. tbh, I would think the people who have done the quest would know better...[/b]
    well idk if its for that quest im just wondering what thos e quest monsters are...ill post ss if i can ever login

I've never seen quest apo, uruk hai, stone golem or troll berzerker but I have seen quest lard orc, uruk tron and giant golem just at the spots slmshady mentioned..

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    Originally posted by SlmShady@

there definetly is, unless its only on olympia, theres a [Quest] Lard Orc, which is by the original KO aoe harps spot, kinda by desert, a [Quest] Uruk Tron which is back by the Samma spawn in desert, and [Quest] Troll Captain which is the size of troll shamen in the back corner of swamp, and [Quest] Giant Golem in the back corner of snow...so wtf r these if they arent for that quest?
    There is no lard orc for this quest nor giant golem. tbh, I would think the people who have done the quest would know better...[/b]
    It's...

[Quest] Lard Orc
    [Quest] Uruk Hai
    [Quest] Giant Golem
    [Quest] Troll Captain

I already did it along with 3 other people in my clan...

It's probably different on Orc Side than Human Side.

better post your lvl 70 weapons from that quest.Phantom show your flame shard.

btv I dun know how hard are others but I think apostole is easyiest it hits 1500 with lr and u can always put talia on u.

on orc side are apostole, ururuk hai, troll berseker, and stone golem(that look like DS:P).But that monsters are weak try kill some from bifrost land .I mean that afther gas labirint.First we tryied hit 2200-2300 without massive next was some kind of lamia (6th I think) hited over 3k so we didn't try last "greed" monster .All dmg was done to worrior 65+ with 1180 def :P.My sugestion don't go there without massive and 3 healers :P.Not mention that dogs in labirynt are pain in ass.

Phosgene

i did it yesterday with 0blivion , we did [quest]apostle , after that [quest]uruk hai , after that [quest]stone golem and after that [quest]troll berserker .

same can get worriors I think

so is it u choose which ones u kill and only have to do 4 or different ones for different classes?

Originally posted by SlmShady
    so is it u choose which ones u kill and only have to do 4 or different ones for different classes?
    Different monsters for each nation.

Sinp

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)
    <!--QuoteBegin-SlmShady
    @

It's...

[Quest] Lard Orc
    [Quest] Uruk Hai
    [Quest] Giant Golem
    [Quest] Troll Captain

I already did it along with 3 other people in my clan...

It's probably different on Orc Side than Human Side.[/b][/quote]

its true...

show ss of unique weapons like sword for warrior dagger for sin ,I don't know what are for priest and mages.

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SlmShady
    Different monsters for each nation.[/b]
    but i saw troll cpt uruk tron and giant golem too, and human side btw

Originally posted by SlmShady+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SlmShady)</div>
    Originally posted by lutz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-SlmShady

Different monsters for each nation.
    but i saw troll cpt uruk tron and giant golem too, and human side btw[/b]
    Those are human side.

Apostle, Stone Golem, Troll Beserker are orc side.

As I understood from others the name doesn't really matter since all 4 are pretty even (hp, ac, ap etc...) :rollseyes:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast