Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AngryWhiteMan

Question..

This is a discussion on Question.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've noticed decent reasoning for some things in this game being disabled by k2. im fairly new i guess you ...
Page: 1

Default Question..

I've noticed decent reasoning for some things in this game being disabled by k2. im fairly new i guess you could say. ive only played the game for 8-9 months, however i do know a great deal about the game. the one thing i don't understand is why assistant was taken out or "is still bugged" it is something easy that can be fixed but for "some reason" it seems like they dont want to fix it. is there a reason for it or are they just being slow and retarded ????

Little archer Senior Member

its k2, half of the features dont work or are bugged.

in euko at least they work (mail, trade at level 1, clan recruitment function, select character, question system, etc)... but its still ko

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Orginally i thought it was due to the fact that limitation would be implied towards a clan in decision making, but with patches of 50 people in a clan, there were more assist spots made available. However, i dont think they made any posts on whether this was going to be fixed or not, the only real thing they said would be fixed so far was Shock Stun

Ya but while those things work in euko, other things like ED, CSW and Krowaz land work in USKO. Maybe eNTiTy Games and MGame had a little talk and was like "Ok you guys get the letter function back and we keep rights to having EDs. Sound good?"

Little archer Senior Member

im not sure but i believe krowaz and csw already work in euko(?) or so they said in jan 25th patch

dont u play dcz? why even mention ed

i thought clan player limit was 36..... i hope they fix it soon. no point in really having assistants (other than showing there is authority online).

Some time ago there was a hack that allowed hackers to add themselves to any clan they wanted to as long as there was room in that clan.
    It seems that their "fix" to that hack was to dissable assistant.

pfffffff. F**K hackers =S

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    im not sure but i believe krowaz and csw already work in euko(?) or so they said in jan 25th patch

dont u play dcz? why even mention ed
    Er Dcz? i quit that shit along time ago so i'm not sure what your getting at =s. Anyhow long story short

USKO over EUKO any day.
    AlexDeSouza likes this.

You think assistant would be easy to fix, how about freaking shockstun, us poor warriors have been crippled for far too long!

well, you probably know but, the Orignal ko client wasnt made by any of these guys, so any and most issues would be due to the fact alot dont know everything about the programing, but i think also they are all short on staff and trying to find ways they can make money off us

Quote Originally Posted by mrbeastpants View Post
    well, you probably know but, the Orignal ko client wasnt made by any of these guys, so any and most issues would be due to the fact alot dont know everything about the programing, but i think also they are all short on staff and trying to find ways they can make money off us
    True, but none of the people that dev on PSs wrote the client either and they figured out most of it, no reason that professionals cant

And select char was disabled because you were able to "save" arrow shower, then switch char to warrior and use arrow shower hack on your warrior, iirc, so I dont see why they cant bring that back now