Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Peruvians come inside please (need help about premiun)

This is a discussion on Peruvians come inside please (need help about premiun) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i need know how peruvians buy premiuns via KESN mode if some peruvian know post here or pm me plz ...
Page: 1

MoNo

i need know how peruvians buy premiuns via KESN mode if some peruvian know post here or pm me plz , thanks =)

im not peruvian, im from Chile, but its kinda similar.. i use playspan.com there a differents ways of payment, take a look at the site and see whats better for you.

PFC Senior Member

u can buy premiun by clickandbuy , for peru u just need ur pagum and create a clickandbuy and add ur pagum to ur clickandbuy

MoNo

cristofer look ur pms =)

MoNo

still need help ;x

supertec

enter www.shatteredcrystal.com click on ko icon then check if ur premm is avaliable , after that click on add to cart , select ur payment and if u are new in taht page they are going to call u if u are not they will send the esn code in 3-2 mins (no jk) and thats all

pd:: u need to put ur phone number like if u are calling to usa

MoNo

enter www.shatteredcrystal.com click on ko icon then check if ur premm is avaliable , after that click on add to cart , select ur payment and if u are new in taht page they are going to call u if u are not they will send the esn code in 3-2 mins (no jk) and thats all

pd:: u need to put ur phone number like if u are calling to usa[/b]
    i tried buy 5$ of cash and they said payment failed , etc etc and they take 1$ from my account then i try again and take another 1$.
    then i send a e-mail and they say dont have any money from my e-mail -.-

supertec

i tried buy 5$ of cash and they said payment failed , etc etc and they take 1$ from my account then i try again and take another 1$.
    then i send a e-mail and they say dont have any money from my e-mail -.-[/b]

its cause u need more money , that message just apears when ur cc doenst have enought money to complete the transaction and u need like 1 dollar or maybe less extra (not sure the exactly amount) for using their services

MoNo

its cause u need more money , that message just apears when ur cc doenst have enought money to complete the transaction and u need like 1 dollar or maybe less extra (not sure the exactly amount) for using their services[/b]
    oh so when i got no enought money they take 1$ from my account ? o.o
    i used credit card for pay (pagum)

supertec

oh so when i got no enought money they take 1$ from my account ? o.o
    i used credit card for pay (pagum)[/b]
    well i dont know i always buy premm trou that page and neverr had any problem just 1 that was casue i dint had enought money on mi debt cc btw dont use pagun use paypal its better , easier and faster

PFC Senior Member

well i dont know i always buy premm trou that page and neverr had any problem just 1 that was casue i dint had enought money on mi debt cc btw dont use pagun use paypal its better , easier and faster[/b]
    to use paypal in peru u need pagum ahahaha rolf

supertec

to use paypal in peru u need pagum ahahaha rolf[/b]
    no u dont need pagun just need any cc and lik it with paypal pagun its just virtual cc not secure

MoNo

well i lose 2$ without any reason ;x none got same problem?

W0lF

Dont pay for this game plz

Dont pay for this game plz[/b]
    says who? theres some ppl that can afford it and want to have fun, damn it ..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast