Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Peruvians come inside please (need help about premiun)

This is a discussion on Peruvians come inside please (need help about premiun) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If you don't pay you don't play. you need to be highlvl to buy prem or use kesn now, use ...
Page: 2

Banned

If you don't pay you don't play.

you need to be highlvl to buy prem or use kesn now, use your creditcard and buy a code from some chinese site then enter it on gamers first.

MoNo

bueno intente comprar premiun bronze 10 dias x 5$ puse 6$ en mi pagum mastercard y denuevo me sale el error y me come 1$

m sale ese error y m mandan un e-mail diciendo

Sr(a)[email protected] Le informamos que hemos declinado un cargo a su tarjeta Pagum MC debido a queno cuenta con el saldo suficiente siendo el día de hoy la operación número-1- con este problema. Detalle de OperaciónSite :PAYPAL *SHATTEREDCR Portland ORMonto :5.22 USD Quisiéramos recordarle que un uso inapropiado de su tarjeta puede provocarsu cancelación. Para verificar sus saldos, ingrese a www.pagum.com Atentamente, Pagum.com [email protected]

im so sorry for spanish, really need someone to help me about this ;x

if someone can help add my pagum account to click and buy account pm to me please

Banned

bueno intente comprar premiun bronze 10 dias x 5$ puse 6$ en mi pagum mastercard y denuevo me sale el error y me come 1$

m sale ese error y m mandan un e-mail diciendo

Sr(a)[email protected] Le informamos que hemos declinado un cargo a su tarjeta Pagum MC debido a queno cuenta con el saldo suficiente siendo el día de hoy la operación número-1- con este problema. Detalle de OperaciónSite :PAYPAL *SHATTEREDCR Portland ORMonto :5.22 USD Quisiéramos recordarle que un uso inapropiado de su tarjeta puede provocarsu cancelación. Para verificar sus saldos, ingrese a www.pagum.com Atentamente, Pagum.com [email protected]

im so sorry for spanish, really need someone to help me about this ;x

if someone can help add my pagum account to click and buy account pm to me please[/b]
    te llamaron? porque tienes que poner el codigo de peru + numero , si pagas por shattered tienes que poner tu numero porque siempre te llaman a la primera

MoNo

te llamaron? porque tienes que poner el codigo de peru + numero , si pagas por shattered tienes que poner tu numero porque siempre te llaman a la primera[/b]
    nunk m llamaron ni se gasto mi plata del pagum solo m comio 1$ nose porque :S

ps : sorry for spanish again >.<

i have a paypal account and a click&buy account without having pagum (i have a VISA credit card). all my premium i buy via click&buy. same with knight cash.

paypal i use for selling/buying items. it&#39;s very easy actually if you own a credit card.

Banned

nunk m llamaron ni se gasto mi plata del pagum solo m comio 1$ nose porque :S

ps : sorry for spanish again >.<[/b]
    Ok here&#39;s what you do.

1. Make a Pagum Account.
    2. Make a Paypal Account.
    3. Deposit more than the desired amount of money you wish to buy (i.e you want to buy something for 5$, deposit 7-8$).
    4. Add your Credit card (Pagum) to your Paypal Account. When you do this it will charge 1$ to your Credit Card (pagum) to verify you are the real owner and you are not adding stolen/fake credit cards.
    5. Go to www.shatteredcrystal.com, select which Premium you want to buy, they will send you to your Paypal account, confirm transaction, and there you go.

Jajajaja porque pones tan poco ? Metele 5 cocos mas de lo que vas a gastar. Por ultimo si es que no pasa y te quedas con la plata en pagum la puedes retirar llendo a scotia asi que no pierdes nada...

que palta ir a retirar 2-5$

Banned

que palta ir a retirar 2-5$ [/b]
    Ya lol

Jajajaja porque pones tan poco ? Metele 5 cocos mas de lo que vas a gastar. Por ultimo si es que no pasa y te quedas con la plata en pagum la puedes retirar llendo a scotia asi que no pierdes nada...[/b]
    Pierdes 2$ ^_^

MoNo

Ya lol
    Pierdes 2$ ^_^[/b]
    influye en algo que tenga diferentes nombres en mi cuenta pagum y paypal?

Banned

influye en algo que tenga diferentes nombres en mi cuenta pagum y paypal?[/b]
    Yes

They must both MATCH

In example

Your credit card from Pagum will be registered to the name of:

Juan Aguilar Paredes
    Adress on: Av. Javier Prado 1890 San Isidro
    Phone: 4709637

So when you add this card to your Paypal account you must enter the exact Name, adress, and phone number, because if it doesnt match, Paypal will reject your Credit card.

** Name , adress and phone above are all ficticious, dont try calling me or paying me a visit because it&#39;s not me haha **

P.s. I would explain this to you in Spanish so it would be easier for you, but it&#39;s unfortunately not allowed .

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

NO MÁS ESPAÑOL, use PM instead writting in spanish here.

ok so what i do
    create ur click and buy acc ( u gotta have to make a cal to activate ur acc ) and then use ur pagum acc with ur click and buy as ur credit card and use ur click and buy acc to buy ur prem through the k.o but ur using ur pagum master car xD that wokrs for me
    any questions pm me

Banned

ok so what i do
    create ur click and buy acc ( u gotta have to make a cal to activate ur acc ) and then use ur pagum acc with ur click and buy as ur credit card and use ur click and buy acc to buy ur prem through the k.o but ur using ur pagum master car xD that wokrs for me
    any questions pm me[/b]
    English pls.

MoNo

if is my first time at playspan they just call me one time? or everytimes will call me?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast