Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Peruvians come inside please (need help about premiun)

This is a discussion on Peruvians come inside please (need help about premiun) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if is my first time at playspan they just call me one time? or everytimes will call me?[/b] in playspan ...
Page: 3

PFC Senior Member

if is my first time at playspan they just call me one time? or everytimes will call me?[/b]
    in playspan they dont call u , u just create a account in their website confirmt it add the premiun u want to buy to ur shopping car , then u paid for it . if ur transaction is sucessfull then they will send u a mail , with ur KESN code .

MoNo

in playspan they dont call u , u just create a account in their website confirmt it add the premiun u want to buy to ur shopping car , then u paid for it . if ur transaction is sucessfull then they will send u a mail , with ur KESN code .[/b]
    i got a e-mail and they said me we gonna call u in 24 hours xd,etc etc

MoNo

well i try to bought a plat. premiun via paypal in shatter , they called me and i answer all questions. then they send me a e -mail and cancel my order -.- without any reason and they told me we gave u back ur money , i saw my credit card and paypal account and is no money there -.-
    i have cuz it take some time in back ? or ....?

If you bought it directly with pagum CC just go scotiabank, if you payed from your paypal acc, then ur pretty much fucked

I told you paypal was the enemy brah!!

PFC Senior Member

well i try to bought a plat. premiun via paypal in shatter , they called me and i answer all questions. then they send me a e -mail and cancel my order -.- without any reason and they told me we gave u back ur money , i saw my credit card and paypal account and is no money there -.-
    i have cuz it take some time in back ? or ....?[/b]
    ahaha i thought u buying at playspan -.- , because they never call you , just shatteredcrystal <_<

TopCat

Whenever someone says Peruvian i think of Looser Sexe

Banned

Whenever someone says Peruvian i think of Looser Sexe[/b]
    That&#39;s right

i have cuz it take some time in back ? or ....?[/b]
    They will give you your money back but it takes up to 3-5 Business day to appear in your CC balance.

Relax, you will get your money back.

you dont need paypal to buy premium from playspan, just choise "pay with credit cad" as payment method and fill it whit your pagum info. You have to wait like 30 min - 1 hour to get the Kesn code and pass.

P.S.: just check how much premiums they charged you in the shoping cart, I got double charged one time but hadn&#39;t enough money on my CC to buy xD

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123