Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Pet items , armors and weapons !

This is a discussion on Pet items , armors and weapons ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So last week i have been wondering , when can we use pet items ?(wondering this because ive seen a ...
Page: 1

Nick

So last week i have been wondering , when can we use pet items ?(wondering this because ive seen a tab with empty items bar)

im sure anyone else will have been wondering the same.
    So now my question was, will there be any items for your pet soon?

or does someone allready has seen what they have in JPKO ? do they have items for their pets there ?

just wondering.... Will there be an option to get items for our pets soon ? or will it never be useable ? or do we have to wait for ages , like that what you actually always expect from k2 ?

let me hear what you all know / think

Greets
    Nick

huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh?

i think they will add item for pet in 15989669476 year

minhking

No idea when we can have those items but I cant wait till they put some FT or wars for the pets

GetRichOrDieTrying

need weapon for my pig!!!

crazy hard to lvl it with 400ap .___.

HotAsIce

My guess is they will probably be in the PUS, if not, they have no motivator to implement it, as it won't bring them more $$$

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

My guess is they will probably be in the PUS, if not, they have no motivator to implement it, as it won't bring them more $$$[/b]
    heh the pets can aotuo atack if you right clickthe pet skills ';-x

HotAsIce

That doesn't make them auto attack, that makes them autoskill once they have been told to attack something. Go back to your FBI office and crack open a fresh hooked on phonics video.

That doesn't make them auto attack, that makes them autoskill once they have been told to attack something. Go back to your FBI office and crack open a fresh hooked on phonics video.[/b]
    I lol'd.

azetona

pet r dumb sold mine 40mil

bazzeeka

anyone know a lvl cap on the pets ? or there is non i want mine to be lvl 100 with gray hair

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

anyone know a lvl cap on the pets ? or there is non i want mine to be lvl 100 with gray hair [/b]
    heard it was 60, but dont take my word on it

HotAsIce

60 is the last level skill you get, I'd guess thats a good place to guess a level cap

Stitches

anyone know a lvl cap on the pets ? or there is non i want mine to be lvl 100 with gray hair [/b]
    cap lvl for pets is 60 or so I read and about the gear items I was wondering myself but I guess we will have to wait. -cheers-

RiseAgainst_

Why would u need a pet?!

HotAsIce

having it skill on monsters while xping at level 60 I think would be like extra r attacks, I think that could come in handy. As well as the autoloot scrolls you can buy. Too bad you can't use them in the abyss, I'd love to go around and aoe worms for an hour and not have to pick up the abyss gems myself!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast