Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Pet items , armors and weapons !

This is a discussion on Pet items , armors and weapons ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh? i think they will add item for pet in 15989669476 year[/b] We never know with K2 ! And I ...
Page: 3

thedevilsmanner

huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh?
    i think they will add item for pet in 15989669476 year[/b]
    We never know with K2 !
    And I laught So hard !! Lol :P

Nick

yea me myself want that my pet can be stronger with some items :/

venom

Items for pets are like extra zones for premium members will be there for yours but no adds.

koisbiglol

Items for pets are like extra zones for premium members will be there for yours but no adds.[/b]
    Extra zones are all "1" servers h34r: cuz without premium u cant log there :lol:

What drops the lvl 20 pet change scroll? anyone know?

_Boomsheeka_

burning skeletons drop the pet change scroll, and its lvl 40 not 20

Destructo

burning skeletons drop the pet change scroll, and its lvl 40 not 20[/b]
    theres 3 different pet change scrolls. (S) which is 20 im guessing, (M) which is 40, and (H) which is 50

startrizerg

my retard pet use more hp potion then i do /.. my pet hv 380 def , 58 resitance all , 214 ap at lvl 30 so by lvl 60 i think it should hv 1 k def + means he should be able to tank atlia and stuff my pet buff work over my scrolls ...
    i think skelton campion or burning skelton in lufferson area drop image change sc ..
    i think auto loot sytem is ok but pet loot stuff so so slow .. . like u nova 3 slot he wont able to loot 3rd slot .
    i feel pet system and its purpose et r not worked on proberly .. pets r preety wried for gameplay as they r now .

burning skeletons drop the pet change scroll, and its lvl 40 not 20[/b]
    theres more than one you goober.

what haphpens when ur pet gets 0 satisfaction?
    it runs away, it commits suicide. Or nothing happens?

no clue .

and sorry if off topic but didnt want to make another topic about pets >.<

didinino

what haphpens when ur pet gets 0 satisfaction?
    it runs away, it commits suicide. Or nothing happens?

no clue .

and sorry if off topic but didnt want to make another topic about pets >.<[/b]
    it starts to curse u xD

pet items... another K2 delay issue.

Shane1911

Anyone know how to actually change your pet&#39;s image? I have the scroll, and I put it on the pet&#39;s skillbar like a TS - but nothing happens when I click it!? Yes, I have the right lvl scroll for my pet&#39;s lvl.

norbit

Anyone know how to actually change your pet&#39;s image? I have the scroll, and I put it on the pet&#39;s skillbar like a TS - but nothing happens when I click it!? Yes, I have the right lvl scroll for my pet&#39;s lvl.[/b]
    take the scroll to the guy you got your pet from. you do it there i think.

when ur pet gets level 40, u take a level 40 image change (it actually says level 40 requirement -_-), go to the guy that gave u the familiar egg, on his menu, click Familiar (top option) then a window which looks like ur sealing an item comes up, put ur familiar in the first slot, or right click it to auto move it, then put ur image change in 1 of the middle slots, or right click it to auto move it, then click OK, and it will randomly choose 1 of maybe 10 low level monsters to change ur pet into. i&#39;ve done it maybe 15 times, i&#39;m trying to get a dtc but so far, nothing ><. try to stay away from goblins, hornets, and other familiars that make a noise over and over and over again xD

lolior

that makes no sense.. simple math H-lvl 50 M-lvl 40 so L scroll would be...10? it would be 30 >< and i dont think theres such a scroll cuz then some1 would&#39;ve already found it

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast