Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Pet items , armors and weapons !

This is a discussion on Pet items , armors and weapons ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i find some information this topic (or not :-D) but where info for armor and weapon with me pet and ...
Page: 4

decibel

i find some information this topic (or not :-D) but where info for armor and weapon with me pet

and yes, im too see lvl 20 pet transform scroll random merchant.

i want golem transform :-) dts not bad.... :-)

Akai

i find some information this topic (or not :-D) but where info for armor and weapon with me pet

i want golem transform :-) dts not bad.... :-)[/b]
    what does this mean in proper english .. ?

that makes no sense.. simple math H-lvl 50 M-lvl 40 so L scroll would be...10? it would be 30 >< and i dont think theres such a scroll cuz then some1 would&#39;ve already found it[/b]
    umm... what?

Rathian

What drops the lvl 20 pet change scroll? anyone know?[/b]
    I heard bulture drops them but that was from some guy in moradon but i know for sure AOF drops H and BS drop M just takes a long long long time.

Naismith

It seems a priest&#39;s pet can use books (prayer of god). But I didnt see a difference in my pet&#39;s ap when using it :mellow:

he&#39;s eating your books, must be a nerd

when ur pet gets level 40, u take a level 40 image change (it actually says level 40 requirement -_-), go to the guy that gave u the familiar egg, on his menu, click Familiar (top option) then a window which looks like ur sealing an item comes up, put ur familiar in the first slot, or right click it to auto move it, then put ur image change in 1 of the middle slots, or right click it to auto move it, then click OK, and it will randomly choose 1 of maybe 10 low level monsters to change ur pet into. i&#39;ve done it maybe 15 times, i&#39;m trying to get a dtc but so far, nothing ><. try to stay away from goblins, hornets, and other familiars that make a noise over and over and over again xD[/b]

did you get yours dts yet?

Xamxerah

i want golem transform :-) dts not bad.... :-)[/b]
    what does this mean in proper english .. ?[/b]
    I guess he meant:
    <blockquote>I&#39;ve found some information in this topic, but some I haven&#39;t. Where&#39;s the info on armor and weapons for my pet?
    And yes, I&#39;ve seen lvl 20 pet transformation scrolls on some merchants.
    I want golem transformation. DTS isn&#39;t bad tho.</blockquote>
    (and no, mine isn&#39;t proper either, but might help)

sorry to bump an old topic but if a pet gets lvl 40 and changes but you dont like what he turned into can you use another scroll and change him again or do you have to lvl a new pet to 40? and once hes changed at 40 can you change him again at 50?

just use another of those scrolls untill u get the transform u like nothing more 2 it

not even jpko has those items. .forget it. :P

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234